Thursday, December 24, 2009

Invalid reasoning. three.

I thought a song was playing and it suddenly stopped. The room was full of giggles and smiles, but his question changed the expressions.


"Shfekom? Khalas namlich hne, o Ana a7wel awragha ma3ay. O t3esh m3ay. Kho mabuga shy Ila sentain 3lena" he said, breaking the silence.


"Yuma, il ray al awal wel akheer 3nd 7ala" she said, tapping on my thighs.


"ily etshufa" my voice was full of shyness.

"ilmilcha bachir! Khalas" he shouted.

Giggles were back to the room. Everyone seemed happy and enthusiastic. 3essa and I, on the other hand, kept on sharing looks. I loved how his hazel eyes twinkles every time he stops talking and stares at me.

That was my outside, yet, inside, I was scared. I was scared of departing away from my family and friends to the end of the earth. I’ll soon have my own life, me, my husband and kids. It was all big for me to handle and think about. Too big.


Ping.

Me:
Bass!

3eesa; Jeet weshjabik 7beebi min b3d 6ool al maghebi:* says:
Latlomeny, you’re hot.


Me:
goul mashalla:p.


3eesa; Jeet weshjabik 7beebi min b3d 6ool al maghebi:* says:
Mashallah:p.Agool! Shrayich nro7 barna? Greeb 7eel. Mishtehe asuuq buggy, o mabi akhleech:$


Me:
Bachir please! Maly khelg ilyom.

3eesa; Jeet weshjabick 7beebi min b3d 6ool al maghebi:* says:
Inshalla, yalla ana baro7 al dowania, ayech b3den ;) ;). Wear my favorite dress, sexy! Bbye:*


Me:
take care babe xx

3eesa; Jeet weshjabick 7beebi min b3d 6ool al maghebi:* says:
Inshalla you too:*


"Yala ana asta2thin". I watched him leave, taking my heart with him. I don’t know whether he hides it in his back pocket; on his ass, or in his right top pocket of his dishdasha; next to his heart. I just know that everytime he leaves, my heart aches.

I was alienated the past years, but when he came. His entrance, it doubtlessly beats an entry. The way he talks, the words he spoke, they keeps on reverberating in my head. And his stares and warm looks, they keep on retrieving every time I blink. His scent, on the other hand, is the only thing I emit and the only thing that keeps me patient.

His attendance maintains me alive.


I received a new message.
“Halla bel7ob, shlonich galbi? I missed you!”

13 comments:

KWA;* said...

madreeee laiish a7is something is gonna happen :0 like something biiig!! pleeeeease poooooost soooon 3alashaniiii plzzzzzzzzz 0:)

Blue lilies;* said...

heyy...i used to be a silent reader and i just made an account! i love your blog oo laish wayid short;(
next post pls(A):*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco; YUP:p. Your feeling might be right:p.
Inshalla bachir;** If i got enough comments. Ily:*

Bluelilies;* Welcome to my postmania! and blogsphere:p. O madre, is it short? :/
I'll do a longer one bachir inshallah:*
My blog loves you back:*

Licious;*** said...

AMAZING ;D I love 3eeeeesa!! i do...

people i don't ask for much all i want and all i ask for is to get all the guys mentioned in this blog...it's not much really if u think about it...

Zarh don't kill 3eeesa cause i LOVE him and if u do i'll kill 3bdalaa or 9ali7! so don't...(madree laish i felt ur going to make this a tragic story where her love dies and another comes along to pick up the pieces....DON'T! i love him) i want to go buggy riding too :( hahaha

anyways I LOVED IT waiting on the next post...

NuclearBoobs said...

By buggy do u mean the motorcycle ? Just wondering :P okaay soo I like ur story so far, not that much into 3essa and I don't think the last text was from him. Trying to spice it up ;) awna awna. What also ? Mm did I tell u that I like ur stories :P coz I rlly do.

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious;**** no worries! no one is going to die. :p. And 7alilich all the boys, m3ana I'll think you'll change ur mind about 3eesa:p. loveyouxx

NuclearBoobs;** ahaha, they like you too:* and yes! it's not from 3eesa ;) ;). I love ux

ALWAYS.BE:* said...

laish a7is 3eesa is gonna die!!!!:( latgouleeeennn !!;p

tara walla he's so cute. and laish kila someone comes in ou ikharib il wath333!!;p
huuffffff!

loving your story;*
next post pls!!:D

Nawarii said...

fedait 3essaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aya 3alaaaaaaaaaaaaaih....ana elebtisama shaga elwayh youm gal elmilcha bacher YARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT....hehehe

i agree with licious pls dont do anything to him cuz if u do there'll be too many hotties in lose and i dont think i can take it if 3essa or abdulla ow 9ali7 get killed off tara ill be killed off warahummmmmmmmmm....see its all in ur hands now :P

okay ana wayed a7ibich tadreeen...ana bas mayta men elwanasa 3ala elnew story wallah...i dont want u to stop writing plssss...btw ashkara elmsg not from 3essa...i wonder who??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

ill wait but as long as 3essa is still in the story :D

mwaaa7

Karma (Zarh) x said...

always.be:
Ahaha:* la walla mara7 emoot shfeekom? I know he's cute, bs ra7 eseer shay thanye ma ymoot:p. no one will die ib this story:p. Haha e7r il message ha?
It loves you too:*

NAWARII:
Hala walla, halla bgalbi:p.
3eeb 3eeb! taw il naas:p. O magalha 7agich:p. Galha 7ag 7ala, o meno msawy 7ala? Ana (A). Ahah joke.

O. ma7ad ra7 emooot walaaaaaaaa! And mahamni 9ali7! 3body! i'll save him ib this story:p. bs:p. Lel2saf its inn my hands;p.

Walla I love you more:* and I'm glad your happy, I'll posting leen atzawaj. Premenently:p. I won't.
Eh its not, wait till you see:p.
Anonymous!

:*

Nawarii said...

yuba 5aleeeeni a7alim loooooooooool....yamken i'3ayer raya fi 7ala ow ya5ithni :P heheheheheh aham shai in ma7ad ra7 emoot... ya wailiiiiiiiiiiiii inteee ba3ad it7ibeeen abdulla shakelna ra7na ne5tilif 3an qareeeb :P hahahahah jk

7abeeebti intai wallah ow im happy la2na a7is ur happy too u know what i mean...am i making sense lol if not ignore me 3adiii.... allah yarzigich ib wild el7alal eli yestahlich inshallah ow iqadrich ow ikooon 3asaaaaaaaaaaaal mthil 9ali7 ow 3abdualla....fedaithummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm A7IBHUM hehehehe...adri adri maynoona bas shasaweee kil blogger 9afatli prince charming who doesnt exist lol...

okaaaay ill shut up now....love you

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Ahaha:p. eh wallah! I dont find any of the boys here. we3. na7lm na7lm:p. kilhom khre6y!

Love ya:**

Anonymous said...

i love this storrry the most
bs pweeze don't kill anyone
3ashany?!:P
wait men 3endo meeen elmsg?!
post soon

ugh i can't sign in
*no0dy*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Inshalla:p.
And anonymous ;).

Post a Comment