Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter one.

“You’re coming with me, fahma!” he yelled as he pulled the palms of her hand powerfully.

“Leash Khalid? Leash?” She said, between my cries.

“Lani maby, khalas I’m bored of this life. And If I’m dying, you’re dying too,” He said, pulling her to his Bentley.

“But…I don’t want to,” she wept with fearfulness.

“MATEFHMEN? Maby a7ad e7bch ghayri, wla ejesich a7ad ghayri” he shouted, putting her in the car then get in.

With a cigarette lighter, she knew this is her time to say goodbye. This time will swipe her soul away but leave her body to the graves. This time will erase my good memories and leave her with the badness. This time will take her friends, family and enemies leaving her with actions. This time will take all off her, and I’m not sure what I’ll get after it.

He took her hands, and said ‘I love you’.

Hours later…

“I got you, just breath” A guy said, getting her out of the remaining parts of the car. “Are you ok?” he asked, concerned.

All I did, and could do is nod.

“Yeeb il Sayara Bseer3a” He called out as he carried her with his toughened manful arms.

‘Her’ Perspective:
Two days later;;;

I woke up in a fully white room, filled with fully white furniture and cables but it still feels empty. Even with the bright things, I felt something being burned other than my skin. And even with the two air conditions I felt extremely hot.

My train of thoughts ended once I heard someone saying “y3ni dictur, she’s goo-”, he paused when our eyes locked.

“Good morning, Ms. Al-Flani” the doctor said, as he walked in.

“Good morning” I smiled warmly.

“You really should thank your saver,” he said frivolously, referring to the guy behind him.

“Only if he explained what really happened”.

“Maybe later, how do you feel now?” the guy asked.

“I’m alright” I said, looking around. “Mmm, can I ask you about someone? Here?”

“Sure,” the Doctor said.

“Did you find anyone with me? Like… mmm… some guy?” I said, ashamed.

“3a6ach 3mra” the guy said, sadly while watching the Doctor leave my room.

“Ghala, can I ask you something?” he asked, as soon as the doctor left.

I nodded.

“Et7beena?” he asked.

I concealed under my white blanket, escaping from his question. Unrevealing the teardrops kept in my eyes. If wept as much as I can nothing would make me forget what he said and did. If Khalid isnt here, in my life, I dont want it. take it away...

______________________________________________
Fast right? mashala 3lay. Dedicated to Darliam and Nawarii;****

10 comments:

KWA;* said...

IM SO GLAD U POSTED ANOTHER STORY!! CAN I HUG U? OF COURSE I CAN!! *HUUUUG!!!* with this chapter i consider ur bday present to me finished!! ;D (it was yesterday) omg im loving the story so far, mashalla u really have great ideas :) i love u!!! ;* alot! ;**

SweetNovember said...

welcome back
next pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :)

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco; AHAHA yes you can;**
And Happy bday 7yatii;****

Sweet_November: Thank you;* and I'll post soon.

Queen bee* said...

Another Story .. YAAAAAAAAAAY
Mashallah with this beginning and you left me speechless .. 1 word LOVED IT

Cant wait 4 more
Lots of "Hugs" and "Kisses"
Love ya <3

Nawarii said...

7abibtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you for the dedication mwa7 mwa7 mwa7
a7ibich tadreeeeeen 9a7? matadreeeeeeeeeeeeeeen?? afaaaaaaaa, inzain a7eeeeen tadreeeen ini a7ibichhhhhhhhhhhhh ow amoot feeech...

ish hal twists il5a6eeeeeeeeera... i7im i7im im reserving guy for me min a7eeeen haa....eeeeeeeeeee mu b3dain il kil yit7awash 3alaih he is mine hahahaha....

loveddddddddddddddddddddd the post so filled with events ,...i just love ur imagination

love youuuuuuuuu

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Queen Bee;* I love ya too;**

Nawarii;* I LOVE YOU WALLAHH:**** Lol YOU GOT HIM!!!!
It loves you back;**

Licious;*** said...

AMAZING!!

i'm loving it!! bas 7adha takser 5a6reee :(!!

i'm so happy ur back!!!! u should see my face when i saw ur post!!!

can't wait for the next one :D

Love u!! ;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Haha, Million dollar expression?
and eh wallah, 7etan wana aktb I felt sad writing this...

And I'll post soon;***

Darliam said...

awww thanks for the dedication ;******

ma agdar an6er 3ala ma etnazleen el other 4 parts!! ;**

el story 7adha 3ajeeba ... i love it oo i love ;**

p.s. el title wayd 3jabny ;D

;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Hahaha;* it's a song. fire bomb by rihanna:p.

And n.p;*

Post a Comment