Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter five.

Extra long post! dedicated to all my active followers, even silent readers. I guess it'll end in Chapter six. cause the events are alot. and As I promised A GOOD ENDING. enjoy!
___________________________________________________________

“Flight attendants, prepare for landing please."
"Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing."

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at LAX airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened."

Los Angeles, I’ve been nagging to give you a visit from the age of thirteen, now I’m here but I just don’t feel happy like I thought I would be when I come see your long palm trees, hot boys and sunny days. And, I don’t even know why a stranger brought me here.

“Aziz, leash we’re here anyways?” I asked walking to the luggage hall.

“You’ll know soon, really soon,” he said with his hands on my back, protectively.

“You better tell me soon” I smiled, and continued my direction.

I’m just sick of the amount of foundation on my face almost covering up the burning spot, yes, almost! People now look at me differently, I don’t wont them to feel sorry for me. I don’t. I miss going out without makeup, with nothing but lipstick. Alla Kareem.

I know we don’t know each other for a long time, but this stranger is so... comprehendible, easy to get and know. I don’t even believe why I came with him, but I have no other place to go to; he extended his hands open hearted.

Hours later, we’re checking in Sofitel Hotel. Abdul-Aziz asked me if I wanted a suite, a sharing suite with him. I couldn’t answer but yes because I could see him wanting this through his eyes, his hazel eyes.

We sat in the lobby for what seems like minutes. I listened to what Abdul-Aziz says about his self and he gets deep into the conversations by his excitement. I didn’t know whether he talks by his voice or his eyes that talk instead. But the way he talks, attracts me, you attractive voice!

“Ghaloya,” He held my hand, pulling me off of the couch.

“Wow, fast service and hot workers, perfect hotel” I joked.

“Emshay emshay, hamch al hot workers” he said, pushing my back.

“Jealous much?” I stuck my tongue out.

“Haha, leash?” he laughed, then continued “fe hot female workers b3d” he wiggled his eyebrows.

I elbowed him hardly, “Jealous much?” he asked holding his waist.

“In your dreams” I passed him and walked behind the worker.

“Room 308. Here you go, these are the cards and you can ask for spares whenever you lose these two cards” she smiled.

“Thank you,” we said in unison.

Who knows that watching Imperial suite makes you feel as if you’re a queen? It makes you feel the sumptuousness and beauty from the designs and interiors. What do girls want more than a fireplace, a balcony and the amazing hills view?

“You like it?” He asked, looking at me.

“HELL YES” I said excited.

“Glad you—” He paused when he heard a door knock, “probably the luggages”, He said.

Minutes later, everyone settled on bed flipping through channels, when Aziz suddenly calls the reception, “Hello, I’d like to reserve in Simon LA for two people” he said, politely.

Second later, “Yeah, tomorrow” He said, closing the phone. “Ghalooyaaaaaaa” he jumped on my bed.

“Leash il extension?” I teased.

“’Cause I want something from ya” He said.

“Hala?” I asked worried.

“Banam 3ndich il Lela”.

“Haha, leash?”

“Akhaf anam bru7y walla!” he said, funnily.

All I did was roll on bed laughing at his expression; he acts like 3 years-old boy. He’s afraid of sleeping alone, hehe.

“Mafy shay ytha7ik” He crossed his hands.

“Ok, sorry” I held my laugh, continuing “walla minsijick?”

“Eh walla o aby anam 3nd nas” he elbowed me.

“HEY! 3eeb” I teased.

He kissed my cheeks turning them into bright red, no into all shades of red. I love you!

“etqetheni” He huffed, getting out off the room.
“What did I do? nam 3endy magelt shy” I said following him to the living room.

“No, I meant, you never give something back in return. I kissed you, kiss me back yam3awda” he said, as he sank down into the sofa.

“Hmm, I’ll return it tomorrow morning. If you still want to sleep in my room bring your blankets and pillows fast, I’m going to sleep now” I yawned walking towards my room back again.

“Inshallah Miss Ghala” he teased, taking his pillows from his rooms.

5 Minutes later, Aziz is here with a pillow and a blanket throwing them on floor. “Couch or floor?” I asked.

“Wen ma taben ya 7beebty” He said flirtatiously.

“Haha, eg3d wherever you want to” I said jumping on bed.

“Ayabaa” He said jumping on my bed.

“You either choose couch or the floor, wela ma3a al salama” I said.

“Uhoo” he huffed getting back to the couch, stealing the remote with him.

I saw him flipping through millions of channels, not knowing what to watch. Shows were on every channel, such as movies. He finally stopped on a scary movie, Saw I guess.

“3azoz, pick another movie” I complained.

“Leah? Saw mra 7low!” He said in a Saudi accent.

“I’m scared of horror movies!”

“Naghza 3ashan ayeech y3ni?” He said, playfully. “You just shooed me, gal3tich” he added.

“AZIZ! Ana ily ... ily a7bick” I simulated him.

“La itha et7beny, khalas enghayr b3d shswi. Aksb feech ajer”.

I slept differently that night....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i love 3ziz!!

and mostly love you for not ending it yet!<3

post soon:)

KWA;* said...

hehehehehehe i loooove 3aziiiiz sooo sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!! omg i love you 4 not ending it yet!!! i was sooo worrieed!! oo za3lana ma kint abeee i5aliii9!!!!!!!!! wallaaa i looooove yooou!!! ;*******

Karma (Zarh) x said...

No0dy; hehe inshalla soon!

Choco Loco; I LOVE U MORE! Bs shswee Im out off ideas and I Feel like 'weeehh mali khelg aktb'!

Sorry againxx

Licious;*** said...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

3ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ!! BABY I LOVE U <3

hahaha...oh and about ur previous post.."what's wrong with followers?" tell me about it :P i love reading their comments in my blog but it's getting better as time passes so give it time...you'll eventually get more comments trust me i know :P

now back to this post...LOVED IT!! make it longer...I love ur stories.
3ashani?
Love u a gazzillion ;*

Darliam said...

haha Waaanaaasa LA, walla mara re7t hnaak... m3na ana kel sna aroo7 men68a eb america!! bas ra7ya el eastern states mu ray7a el western!!!!
any ways, el post 3ajeeeeeeb !!! love it!! can't wait for part 6 ;**

oo about SAW waaaaaaay e5ar3 athker youm shefta ma gdart anaaaaam wai3 wayd e5aaaaar3!!! lol tara ana bas shayfa SAW I mu shayfa el bajy !!!! mu 9ij wayd scarrrrryy:S

;****

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious; Inshalah! And I love u more;***

Darliam; MIN SIJICH? You should go to LA. Movies are there.... Another life!
And eh saw ekhar3 bs 3jeeeb! I saw all parts except 6!

Queen bee* said...

2 Words .. L.O.V.E.D .. I.T

Im Either In love or In love with this Guy .. Gosh yjaaaaniiin hal insan .. his personality 7ilwa Mara ;p

Ya 7obbbbyyy lik ya ZARH;* Wa7shteeeeeeeeniiii Mara ya 3asal :p ( As u can see picking up on the s3oody accent kila mina wala :p)

LOVE U BABES
Amazing post as always ;*
Jad Hal post .. MY FAV

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Queen Bee* Haha Im in love with s3oody accent!!!!

and lhal draja tabeena :p? haha, I love you too.

honeylove said...

Yaaaaaaay you didnt end it yet ! :D
And i love this guy Aziz :D
And pls dont make this another sad story :(

Love you loads
Post soon
Hooked.

Karma (Zarh) x said...

haha I won't!
I love you more!

Post a Comment