Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter four.

My ears … something went wrong with them. Please tell me what I just heard is not true? Because I don’t think I can afford a ticket to Los Angeles neither open up the whole family escape story to an anonymous, an open-handed anonymous.

“I can’t go” I said, looking down.

“Why? I already bought the tickets. What’s wrong?” he asked disappointed.

“You saved my life and I can’t give you anything in return. Now you’re taking me to Los Angeles? I don’t know exactly what to do in return, sorry” I explained, hopefully wanting him to understand.

“I don’t want anything from you… And I’m not that kind” he said irritated, throwing the tickets on bed and sitting on the couch.

I slowly got out of bed walking to the couch and sat next to him. I hugged him really hard, but he let go of my arms, which disappointed me. I sighed and took the tickets in my hand. “Pick me up at 8 am?” I asked.

His body smashed mine, moving every inch of my back by his motion hug. It lasted for minutes, it was different. Different than yesterday sympathy hug, this hug could speak love.

“Ghala, you never asked for my name leash?” he whispered.

“Madre, Akhaf et3assib” I said, shyly.

“Haha, I’m 3bdulaziz. 6geetich?” he laughed.

“So, meta I’ll get out of here?” I asked the question I never asked myself the past three or four days.

“Now”, he said excited.

“Aziz, I need to tell you something”.

“Golay 7bebti” he said, still hugging me.

“HOLD UP HOLD UP. 7beebti? bru7 aga7s o ajee” I thought to myself in a Beduin accent.

“Two months ago, I …..” I tried to remember every detail of my escape.

Flash back;

I just came back from Khalid’s chalet, when he confessed his crush on me. I couldn’t lie and tell It wasn’t mutual but, a girl must wait until the guy confess first; so she won’t get fully disappointed or ‘tendegir’ in our local language.

Anyways, as I opened the main door to our house, I heard my mom and dad talking about this wealthy guy that proposed to me. It wasn’t just for the money; they wanted to get rid of me fast. Accepting a 40 years old guy, explained everything to me.

All I thought of is going to Khalid and telling him. I called him and told him everything, but he was cold asking to see me the other day. I took my phone and some clothes and got picked by him. He took me to this apartment and started kissing me and hugging me which was odd. It was really odd; not kissing him, but his hard kisses that printed on my skin like deoxyribonucleic acid.

“What are you doing Khalid? It7asesni you didn’t hear what I said ams!” I shouted.

“Shtabeny aswee y3ni?” he shouted back.

“I don’t want you to touch me bil 7aram” I said afraid.

“Ok. Here’s another option” he said pulling my hand to the door and down stairs.

All I did was scream “Leave me” and “Let go of my hand” without knowing his destination or what he’s going to do.

“You’re coming with me, fahma!” he yelled as he pulled the palms of her hand powerfully.“Leash Khalid? Leash?” I said, between my cries.

“Lani maby, khalas I’m bored of this life. And If I’m dying, you’re dying too,” he said, pulling me to his Bentley.

“But…I don’t want to,” I wept with fearfulness.

“MATEFHMEN? Maby a7ad e7bch ghayri, wla ejesich a7ad ghayri” he shouted, putting me in the car then get in.

With a cigarette lighter, I knew this is her time to say goodbye. This time will swipe my soul
away but leave my body to the graves. This time will erase my good memories and leave me with the badness. This time will take my friends, family and enemies leaving her with actions. This time will take all off me, and I’m not sure what I’ll get after it.He took my hands, and said ‘I love you’.

End of flash back.

“Y3ni you liked him?” he suddenly asked.

“I did” I said holding back my tears.

“7beebti, I’ll be everything you want me to be. Bs taben shy golay, I won’t bite. O ily ta6lbena ana 7athir” he smiled, striking my back.

“Abdulaziz, you know, I never said ‘I love you’ to anyone, even Khalid himself” I said, smirking.

“Eh…?” he asked for a continuous.

“I’m more than happy to say this for the first time ever, I love you” I grimaced.

8 comments:

QueenOfMyHood said...

My twinnnnn!!!
I'm in love with this! I told you I'd find a way to read it, &I did;)
a7ibich, o0 a7ib Aziz(a) hehe
I miss you soooo much you don't even know! Even our silly talks o0 9outich;(
Missing you;*
I love you;*

-Q

Licious;*** said...

LOS ANGLES BABY!!!!

Il7een for the questions...

so she didn't meet 3zeeez until the accitdent?

and after spending a few days with him she fell for him?

her family? emm they abondened her?
wainhom 3anha? is because she ran away they gave up on her?

oh and this 5aled was he just a friend before?

this is what i got...correct me if i'm wrong ;**

waiting on the next juicy one ;D
love u ;*

Anonymous said...

inlove with 3ziz!!!<3

i love your writing it's soo amazing!!!!



next post please!




-the lost one

Karma (Zarh) x said...

QueeenOfMyHood: Walla matadren shkithr I do too..... I miss you kilich!!!! ;*

Licious; Eh
Eh
They gave up on her lama she left them.
Khalid was her boyfriend exboyfriend.
;*
The Lost One: Thank you;*
Finale is up on weekend inshallah.

KWA;* said...

finale on the weekend :( thats tooo looong for choco loco ;P hehehe (kinda selfish 9aaaaa7? but i knoooow u looove meee ) waay 3abdul 3aziz is amazing!!!!
thx 4 the post
love ya!!!
;*********

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco; I DO!!!! Wayd b3d:p.
And Inshalla on Hal weekend;*

Darliam said...

lool at5ayal 3aziz ena ekoon the son of the 40-year-old grandpa that proposed to her !!!

loved the post !!
;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; La La khayalich ways wsee3:p. Nothing like that:p.

Post a Comment