Wednesday, December 9, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter six.

Dedicated to all of ya'll. Ily all;**
FIRST HAPPY ENDING! :D enjoy!
________________________

Blot my lips with a tissue, subsiding the bright blood-red lipstick applied on them. I readjusted my dress shoulder strap as I wore my black Jimmy Choo Grants. I took one last look at the mirror finding Aziz behind me smiling at me.

“Thank you for buying this, 6ala3 7low” I winked.

“Akeed it will, nothing’s special about it. You are!” He said reaching for my hand.

We walked hand in hand to Simon LA, getting all the awe expressions from the people we pass. Lights were like flashlights on us. Eyes were set on us, set on fire. Whispers were all what I heard, and in whispers they describe how something called interpersonal chemistry tied us in tonight. It all ended when we got seated.

“OKAY! I’m already hungry, that was long and slow” I complained.

“Haha eh, here you go” he handed me the menu the waiter gave seconds before.

Everyone ordered what they were craving, their food smell was mouth-watering. Well, by pictures I bet the taste is good too.

We talked, blabbed and all. He knew literally everything about me, so did I. but I don’t know the reason I am here. So I asked…

“Can I ask ya something?” I said sipping my water.

“Sure!”

“I really want to know why I am here, just tell me. I think I’m lost.” I said.

“Ok look, Tomorrow we’ll go to a Beauty surgery clinic. I thought this would make you happy” he said excited.

“It does! Bs I can’t accept this” I said, in a low tone.

“Why?” He asked, disappointed.

“You did a lot, a surgery here costs wayd. I don’t even have the ability to return you anything, anything at all!” I explained.

“Do you want to give me something in return?” he asked, smiling.

“Ya Leet” I sipped my water again.

“Don’t reject me when I do this” he stood up, stood on his knees revealing a wooden box with a breathtaking diamond ring. “Ghala Al-Flani, You won’t reject a handsome guy trying to purpose right here sa7?”

I heard all the “Aw how cute” all around, claps and “Marry him” from dinners. I couldn’t reject him infront of uncountable people. I couldn’t say no. I loved him. I thought deeply about it. I wish I could say yes easily. I lost my voice for a second. Although It’s a permanent decision, not just for a day or two I find it easy to be taken.

“One condition!” I said rapidly.

“Amereeny” he said looking through my eyes, still on his knees.

“Cancel tomorrows appointment, I don’t want a plastic me. I want me naturally!” I smiled.

“Yes?” he asked, excited.

“Yes”.

Next thing, I’m in his arms being swung in circles, and since life is a circle, our paths were to meet. Since life is a circle, I create my own myth. but love completes this circle.

My Inspiration:
Fire Bomb by Rihanna.


12 comments:

QueenOfMyHood said...

I LOVE IT! <3
Ma nimt.. I said I'll check on this amazing girl that I absolutely love..
So yea..

PS: Fire Bomb, 3ajeeeba! ;p I love it! Twinitiii;)

Queen bee* said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ;)

THE BEST ENDING EVER ... And this is WHY i want HIM you cant blame me :p He's My Prince charming fi Blogosphere :p LOL

Anyways i honestly am in love with your writing .. Ill keep repeating this .. you always manage to keep me speechless at the end of every post .. Mashallah 3alaich sis what makes you unique here ina your stories are always Realistic even when they don't have happy endings ... but honestly this is my FAVORITE story so Far .. I really do hope your inspiration is still their and you wont leave us .. Inshallah Doom Inspired :***

Loved this story but i love you more
Thank you
P.S Lots of Hugs and Kisses

Nawarii said...

1. sam7iniiiiiiiiiiiiii 3ala elg9oooooooooooor... madri wain awadeee wayhi minich...adri ini wayed wayed wayed wayed imga9ra bas madri ishfini lately..il mohem i wont bother u with that...

2. i LOVED i repeat LOVED every single details about this story and i have been reading it and i just have to say its exquisite mashallah

3. it is a shame that u wont be posting anymore u will seriously be missed cuz u have a different style then the rest ma3a e7tirami ela eljameee3...bas ur stories dayman feehum shai '3air i dunno how to explain it ...bas they r definitely unique and amazing mashallah....

4. allah iwafgich fi 7ayatich 7abibti and i hope u reconsider ending ur stories cuz they are just so fun to read...i truly enjoy ur writing skills mashallah 3alaich... i just want u to know that i will miss you and i hope you keep in touch

my email is el_3yoon@hotmail.com pls stay in touch.... love you loads xoxo

Darliam said...

awwwwwwwwwww the best ending !!! ashwa no one died !!! ;P

lol thanks a lot for writing this story ;****

etha u felt like writing a new one, just write it and we'll read!!

;******

Darliam said...

awwwwwwwwwww the best ending !!! ashwa no one died !!! ;P

lol thanks a lot for writing this story ;****

etha u felt like writing a new one, just write it and we'll read!!

;******

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!I LOVE THIS STORY BETTER THAN ANY OF THEM!!

SOO SIMPLE YET LOVEABLE<3
AND FULL OF EVERY DETAIL YOU CAN THINK OF!!
LOVE IT TILL DEATH!!

I LOVE JUST ABOUT ALOT!!!

KWA;* said...

this story = breathtaking

i didnt love it, i ...... ok, whats a workd bigger than love????????
the ending was simply amazing!!!!!!!!!! im gonna miss u sooooo soooooo sooooooo sooooooo sooooooo sooooooooooooooooooooo muuch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;***********************
*BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG HUUUUUUG*

did u add me??


love yaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Licious;*** said...

I LOVED IT!!!
bas i want a plastic Ghala Al-Flani ;P hahahahaha...
i loved it and inshala this won't be the end of you...

I agree with Nawarii ;**

be sure that we're here to read what you have to say ;**

LOVE U ;***

honeylove said...

Awwwwwh ! I loved it loved it loved it ! :D I love you love you love you ! :D Im soo happy happy habeebti that you finally decided to end this happily ! :D

Waiting for your next story ya galbi ,
Hooked .

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Wow wayd comments!

Queen of my hood;* I love you baby;*

Queen bee;* 7beebty wallah! thanks for the verbal description! walla me too! I love you more;**

Nawari;* 3ady 7beebti;*** n,p Glad you liked it;** and yeah I added you.

Darliam;* haha, eh el7amdellah! I just like sad endings madry leash! they're more naturalistic.
Love you;* Inshallah!

No0dy;* and less complicated :p? eh adry! love you;*

Choco Loco;* YEAH I DID. I'll miss you morrrreeeeee! *hugss*

Licious;* It loves you back!
and Inshalla I'll post complaints here!

Honeylove;* it loves you it loves you back! I love you I love you loads back! and sorry mafesh another story, i'll stop writing..

Thanks for the support everyone;**

NuclearBoobs said...

Loved all of ur stories, and the previous oness in specific. Why ? i dunno i just wanted more from this one. And Defiantly waiting for ur future writings ;)

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Glad you did;*

Post a Comment