Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter two.

Ok, sell all of our Zain stocks and we’ll see what will happen next” I woke up on his varied voice as he entered the room declining the call. A pearl white dishdasha was perfectly worn by him, brightening his tanned skin tone. His eyes twinkled when he saw me awake saying “Sorry for waking you up, shlonich ilyom inshallah zaina?”

“I’m good... Actually better...And I...I need to...” I barely spoke.

Shfech Ghala? What do you need?” He asked, lovingly.

“Can you help me get out of this bed, and go to the...mmm...bathroom” I asked, shyly.

Basee6a, 3bali feech shy” he said, getting closer extending his hand to pull me out of bed. He held my hand and placed his right hand around my waist, to keep me balanced. “ga3d a3wrich?” He kept on asking in every move he made.

“No you’re not, I am the one hurting you” I said, getting in the bathroom with my hands on the wall.

“Are you serious? You’re like 10 pounds to me”.

“You just said it, to you!” I smiled, closing the door behind me.

I sat on the toilet seat, looking at the door thoughtfully. I was thinking about my behaviour around him, it all changes. I’m known as the shy girl that never fits into conversations with strangers. Yay, I changed.

The door knock wakened me from my oneirism, splashing my thoughts all around.

“Facing some difficulties?” he asked, teasingly.

“No, I’m actually fine” I answered.

After urination, I walked slowly to the sink, not making any eye contact with the mirror. I turned on the hot water, crashing the water on and between my hands. I applied the soap as I rubbed and scrubbed repetitiously. It lasted for seconds but as I turned the sink water off, I mistakenly took a look at myself.

It wasn’t my typical face. It wasn’t the soft skinned face anymore. It quited the beautiful role and started the ugly. Scratches were covering the right side of it, while the puffy burned spots occupied the other. Overall, it was something that disgusts you not attracts you.

I touched the right side of my face, waiting my tears to find their way on my face and land safely on my hand. I already miss my face.

Irritation took control and I started throwing flowerpots on the mirror, kicking depression out of me. I was screaming to tranquillize myself. I stopped when he came and pulled me close to his chest hiding my own mirror-reflection from myself.

“It never matters” he said, striking my hair until I calmed down.

"Believe me, It does." I paused to wipe my tears, "I was a master piece" I continued.

"Come here" he whispered, taking me out of the bathroom.

I slept safely on his stiff chest that night... and woke up on his voice.

11 comments:

Nawarii said...

7araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena....zaaaarh ga6a3ti galbiiiiiiiiiiii tara i think my parents woke up because i was screaming at the screeen LOL i blame u ahahahaha ull be getting a call from my mad parents and probably neighbors:P

i love himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *siggh*
thank God i reserved him men el bedayaaaaaaaa.... tara a'3eeeeeeeeeeeer shinu she slept on his stiff chest that chest i mine and that hot voice is mine...

hehehe 3ala kaifi kil shai hot
well arent all our prince charmings hot...

lovedddddddddddddd the post SERIOUSLY and im so glad inspiration has hit u...inshallah kil youm :*

love youuuuuuuuuu akeed

Nawarii said...

im first:D:D:D:D:D:D wanasaaaaaaaaaa

Karma (Zarh) x said...

You are;*

And sorry? ahaha, why did you scream? ana a7s this post is emotionless. And yaleeet hal inspiration kil yom:p.

O, I know I gave you 'him' bs mo chethy min awalha complains. he'll hug her o kiss her on my next post. itha min awalha chethy! shetsween b3deen :p?

love you back akeeeeeeeeeed;*

KWA;* said...

laaaaaaaa2 nawaaaaariiii took the hottie gabliiii :'( 3aaad he's amaziiing!!! maay9eeeeer looooool

7araaam iksarat 5a6ri her face oo her screaming :(:(

plzzz
neeeext
3alashaaaani??
a7ibiiiiiiiiiich :):)

Rawan said...

i think i like him but im not sure yet so we'll just have to wait and see:P

Esoteric said...

TADREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN ENA BAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MN KTABTCH?!

YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT? HELL YES! YOU SHOULD!

I my even stop writing bs 3ala shar6 ena enty you keep on writing!

LOVE YOUUUUUUU O YALLA YALA B3D NABY WA7D THAAAAAANYY!!!!!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco: Sorry :$?

Rawan: let's wait and see(:

Sunset: olA Ola!!! thank you 7beebti:****
and shuno you stop writing :@@?
You're better bmalyon maraaa!!!

Queen bee* said...

I'm seriously loving this post!!!!!!!! And the best part is that there's no cliff-hanger!!
Their so cute!!! And he picked her up!! AWW!!
He's really sweet!!
I love them!!;* ANd mostly you ofcourse!! Oh and thanks=P He is such a hottie !!;*** (SIGH)

Love you;***

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Lol eh. A sweetie o hottie;*
I love you too 7beebti;*****

Licious;*** said...

UGH!!! i wrote a comment and then where does go? it goes poof!!

anyway i'll comment again...:D

i'll try remembering what i wrote in the comment that went POOF ;P

okay...

FIRST I LOVE WHERE THIS IS GOING!!
and takser il5a6er :(...

oh and that's it!!!

Zarh mashala 3alaich ur talented and therefore you can't stop writing ;D...

oh!! and may9eeeeer!!! mako dibs on the guy!!!

remember gabel i said i get dibs on all the guys in ur stories *wink wink*

I second all the comments...can't wait for the next post ;**
Love u ;***

I might've forgotten somethings here and there but this is pretty much what i wrote in my comment this morning ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

licious;* ahaha, ne6ray!! I'll get what you want soon.

Love you more;**

Post a Comment