Saturday, December 5, 2009

"Microwaving our metal tragedy" Chapter three.

I searched all over the room for him, but I couldn’t find him. He’s the only one I know other than Khalid here. I scatted from home when I heard them accepting a proposal without asking for my agreement or disagreement. They left me with no choice, so I left them.

I stretched my hand to reach the remote on my sided table. It was quite – heavy. But I could handle it. It’s only a remote control after all. I turned it on and randomly clicked on number 8. Our –Khalid and I- favourite number.

“Arsenal vs. Manchester City Match, I guess the remote wants me to watch a football match. It’s my team match so It won’t hurt if I watched it” I thought to myself.

Chances were passing from one player to another. And with every pass a player tries to take it, use it, wisely. While the People start cheering and screaming for their teams when the player is near his goal, his target.

“What the fuck? 7ath” I squalled, noisily.

“Someone’s in a slangy mood today!” He said, entering the room. Brightening it all again. “Watch your mouth” he said, getting closer.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Can I at least get a kiss or a hug for what I did yesterday?” he stuck his tongue out.

“Mmm... let me think...NO” I said, teasingly.

“Afa, ana ily? I embraced you till you fell asleep on my chest” He frowned, getting closer.

I shook my head, as a no.

“I don’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice here” he said, tickling my waist really hard and all I did was laugh and scream. With all the ‘Yawelick if you don’t stop now’ he didn’t stop until he got tired and laid on bed next to me.

“na3m?” I asked looking at him.

“Il wa7d maynsede7 yam his friend y3ni?” he raised his eyebrows.

I couldn’t hold back my laugh anymore, so I burst out laughing out loud. This is when I received a kiss on my cheek.

I kissed him back. But a longer one, which made him stretch his arms for me and pull me into a hug. A warm hug that lasted for minutes. Suddenly, I felt the cold wind crashing my body when his arms went loose and he got out of bed.

“Where are you going?” I asked concerned.

“Don’t worry I won’t be late” he smiled as he wore his jacket.

The room started fading the brightness he gave and went through darkness when he fully got out and closed the door behind him, happy.

I called the nurse to ask for my breakfast since I’m really hungry. So here I am eating hospitals' disgusting scramble eggs with a cup of fresh orange juice. I watched the rest of the match while eating my breakfast, alone like usual. But, as I was quetching on how blind the judge was, he came in and announced screaming “We’re going to Los Angeles baby”.

“What? Why? And When?” I asked marvelled.

5 comments:

KWA;* said...

pweeeeez don't make this 5 chapters *puppy eyes* makkeeee it looonger :D:D:D:D:D i loved it!!!!! a lot!!!!!!! i looooove u!!! ;********************************** (BIG HUG) :P

Esoteric said...

You leave me speechless at the end of every post, you now that?

It was lovely!

Love you :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco; I am trying to make them really long for you, bs Im out off Ideas for more than 5 chapters, sorry x
love you too;**

Sunset; you leave me speechless at every comment. ilysm;**

Licious;*** said...

shwaya i got lost madreee laish...don't ask :P

bas I can't wait for the next post and yes zarh i agree with Choco Loco make it LOOOONGER :D

Love you ;***

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Inshallah;****

Post a Comment