Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What's wrong with followers?

Faj2a I get alot of comments and a grin prints on my face. then faj2a I don't get comments? Please golaw why? I have like 27 followers and bs 10 of them comments. You just don't know how hard I think to write you a post. I even neglect school works and exams for y'all.
Yes I suck at writing I know, bs atleast respect what I write by just commenting. walla law bs '3jeba' I'll accept this, even if it's a word or two I'll accept this comment.

This is why I shockingly lost my inspiration, no offense but you don't help me at all; in gaining it again. And this goes to some people not all of my followers.

You'll get rid of me soon, just comment on my last post as a goodbye. :)

thank you.



4 comments:

KWA;* said...

hehe ana aswa2 minnich ;P only 5 or 6 out of 24 comment on mine ;P 3aadii u have me 9a7 ?? :D:D i alwaaayz comment ;********* love ya

Darliam said...

looool 3aaaady tara anaa b3d ymkin only 5 people who actually comment oo el bajy my cousins (habahebo, lulu, madliar, Talo, oo la ansa my sis Janoo)!! ana gaylat lhom etha ma sawaw comment ma anazl post bas ashwa 3al a8al gemt ashoof comments!!

sa3at i only see 3 comments!! 3ady!!! shay 6abee3y!!!
bas la t7ateen i will try to alwaays comment on your post ;**

some of my cousins always read ur blog !! bazifhom ba5eelhom yaktboon comments !!

bas la tz3leen!! ur stories are amazing oo your writing is mind-blowing!!
entay bro7ich 3ajeeba!!

tc ;**

honeylove said...

Nooooooooo habeebti dont leave pls ! I love your stories and also i comment on them but sometimes i dont but that doesnt mean i dont like your stories ! I love your way of writing and you have great ideas but the only fact that im sad about is that you end them trajically but i still love your stories so pls dont stop posting :*

Love you loads and begging you to not stop posting :*

Post soon habeebti
Hooked .

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Choco Loco; Ahah, Ily2

Darliam; Aw 7bebti;* thankyou.

HoneyLove: Thankyou, bs I already said why I Luke sad endings. O sorry;*

Post a Comment