Saturday, October 17, 2009

Atypical June: finale; XX(20)

Thanks to everyone who commented, read and followed my blog. Im sorry for saying this, "I might not start a story, during school days. but I'll be surely reading all of your blogs :)"



So yeah,I’m married to 9ali7. Not mishary. My father rejected at first, but then he accepted knowing the we loved each other. Our love is for real, seriously. He thought that we’ll last forever together, inshallah.

I was an angel, with a halo on top whenever he’s around me. He wrapped his arms around me before going to bed, he place his hands on my belly cause the baby’s coming ahead. On another girls, his eyes never led. I would give up everything, for him instead.

He treated me as if I’m a queen during pregnancy. Well tonight, I’m completing my 9 month. I hope I don’t faint, I’m being really careful, like Nora advised.

Well, yeah. Who knows people may change? They do. Actually, Nora changed a lot in those couple of months. She’s acting as if she’s my mother I lost, she was okay with 9ali7 and his father. They were all close. Neither problems nor fights crossed our lives.

One day, I was sitting on my bed, reading “breaking the dawn” with a peaceful sound of water, popping from the bathroom. Used by 9ali7, my babe. When I felt nauseous, and my tummy hurt.

“9ali7, I think I’’m getting pregnant soon” I barely shouted on top of my lungs.

“breath baby, breath” said 9ali7, running all naked from the bathroom, wrapping a towel around himself.

“I can’t. take me to the hospital, now” I said, slowly.

He quickly wore a shirt and a baggie shorts, pulled a converse. Wore a cap. And said,“Inshallah 7bebty” caring me in his arms and taking me to the nearest hospital.

@the hospital.9ali7s P.O.V

All I can hear was her “ouch, a77” and screams. I’m getting really worried. I called her dad and mine, and they’ll be coming by now.

I kept asking the nurse about her, every minute. And she’d go “she’s fine, its normal”. but I don’t think it is. Just as her father arrived, I sat on one of the chair infront of her room. I was exhausted and filled up with thoughts.

2 days later….

“3atham alla ajrik” said 3my fahad.

“ajerna o ajrik” I barely said.

I couldn’t take this anymore, I never thought I’d miss her like this. But I already did. I blame myself and my daughter alot. Specially my daughter, she’s the main reason after her death. I couldn’t help myself, hearing the same “3atham alla ajrik” from uncountable people, coming to the funeral.

So I excused and left to her room, June. I needed air, to burst out what’s left in. Crying wont bring her back, right? Screaming her name before going to sleep wont bring her next to me, right? Holding a knife on my daughter wont replace her with June, right?

Days After Days....

Her father suggested that I marry Lulu, but I simply disagreed. I know she loved me and June, but I cant sleep next to another woman other than June. And I wont let my daughter call another woman, mama other than June.

Well, Mishary was still my best friend yet We became so close in the funeral days. He cried alot, which shows how precious she is to him. I felt guilty for taking her away from him. but he surprisingly got married to his second cousin. He confessed one day, that he never loved any girl as much as he loved June. He kept going to her grave and pray for her, and read "alfat7a" one her. He veritably oved her...

So if your asking about his daughter? He decided that he wont tell her when she grows up. Afraid of getting her all mentally ill. Every time I think about it, and her. Tears stream down my face cause I’m losing something I can't replace. I’m just weak thinking about her.

You know, when you lose the original and get the copy? Yeah, that’s the feeling when I lost Typical June, and she’s replaced with Atypical june. They really look alike, but the personality may look different.

Her eyes were hazel, her straight nose perfectly ended high just like Kristen Stewarts, but her brown full lips made her just like her mother. Her short brown hair well duplicated her carrot-like skin complexion.

Mother like Daughter.

Typical June died on 4/11.
Atypical June was born on 4/11.

8 years later…


"Christina" I called her, through the intercom.

"Ahlan estaz Sali7" said my secertary.



"Ana bru7 ayeb benty min il madresa, saway ily geltlich 3leh earlier" I commanded.



"Inshalla estaz".

I told the Secretary to cancel my ahead business meetings earlier. I quickly walked my way out of my company, got in my black camero. opened the front folded mirror, and readjusted my ghetra and 3ghal. "yabela shaving" I thought out loud.

I was driving, extremly fast to get to June on time; when the bell rings. And I did, I arrived exactly the same time. Uh their she is, really looking cute wearing a purple skirt with a white t-shirt what’s called a uniform and ended with a black ballerina shoes.

I saw her walk with a heavy backpack held on her back. So I quickly rushed out of my car, took it from her and placed it in the back seat. shockingly, just as I got in the car...
“Baba, why all the girls in my class have a mother, when I don’t?” Asked junior June.

THE END!
liked it or not?
cried? or not :p?

15 comments:

identity said...

awwww! 7aram keser 5a6rii! i adored it! moo liked it i adored it 9ail7 7abiby oo june junior!
wallah i felt like crying!;'(!! why did u kill her!? moo gelna ina this story would be a happy ending? laish u made it a sad one? anyways i adored it! love you!;D;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Its a happy one!
Love ya 2<3 :p.

identity said...

hatha happy one!?:O 3yal itha sad shino?;s

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ahah, itha sad amawt il 3ayla kilha :p.
Atleast hal qesa matbachy ;).

Anonymous said...

Ohh NO :O ! 7araaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!
i loved it <3! Sad ending T.T
GOOD JOB ;) <33 luvich ;*
-Banana

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Banana;* Yeah sorry :$.

And Thank you 7beebty for supporting<33! o salamat again<3

Licious;*** said...

sad sad sad one more...SAD!! :(

i love this story and i loved the cliffhanger it makes it seem like the story still lives on somehow...take ur time on ur next story we'll be waiting :P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

licious:* ahaha thanks:*
I might not start a new one :(!

Darliam said...

ohh my god!! u killed june :S
ambee wa3laya now junior june will live like her mother, without a mother!! (and maybe she'll find another 9alo7ii)
ahaaaa fahamt so that i can be with 9aloo7i :D
bas i didn't want u to kill her!! :S

any ways, i love it... and i'm gonna miss 9aloo7ii *cry*

Nawarii said...

i cried alottttttttttttttttttttt 7aram why such a sad ending :(:(:( mskeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen mishary he let her go ow 9ali7 ga6a3 galbi when he talked about wanting to kill his daughter 7abibiiiiiiiiiii 3awar galbi... i demand a happier endinggggggggggggggggg why so sad :(:(:(

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam: I'll miss ur flirting comments about 9ali7 :p.

Nawarii; yeah sorry, bs Im hard headed. and it's good! comparing to my other stories :p.

Anonymous said...

no
why !
not.
and not.

golden $tar said...

7aram!!!
bs i like her daughter a7s wayeed katkoota<3
love the beautiful ending<3
and mostly love ya<3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Anony; sorry :(

Golden $tar: thank you babe;*
I love ya more;*

Anonymous said...

I just read your story, finished it in almost 5 hours. I loved it! My friend recommended it, she said she loves all of your stories. I couldn't wait to read it. The story is truly amaaaazing! Et7zn bas. I'm more of a ‘fairytale’/ happyending person. I don't like sad endings, because they're just sad :( Despite all of that, the story is awesome!
XX,
T

Post a Comment