Friday, October 23, 2009

"You're supposed to be cooking!" chapter three.

Mysterious who was right behind Ghanim and who witnessed what I just did, walked out also tugged into his friend arm. Leash?

For the first time in a while, I’m eating with company. I slowly dunked the piece of chicken nugget in the sauce. Slowly relishing the sensation that resulted when chicken and barbeque sauce brought together and touched my tongue. Pleasing my appetence, very well.

As the box gets emptier, I sipped my cold diet coke between the bites; completely changing its flavour. Ghanim was enjoying his plain double-cheese burger; due to his mercilessness diet.

At last, everyone to their separate way, knowing that we’ll meet up at my apartment. I know it’s not vulgar sleeping with your cousin in the same place, but we’re kind of different. He’s my best friend yet we have some limitations. Yes I do hug him, but won’t dare to kiss him.

Where did I stop? Oh, yeah. I was driving slowly this time, not rapidly like always. Windows are opened; air was sending movements to my long dark brownish hair. Clouds covered the city, people held their umbrellas in hands; as if they were the shelter that would save them once it rains.

All this great view and great sensation was all evaporated once I heard my phone vibrating in my back pocket. I then, slowly picked it up finding a “new message” appearing on the screen.
I looked straight and my eyes landed on the street, watching my last u-turn to get back home. Pressed the new message notification and read it.

From: Babe#1
“Babe, Agua de Valencia(1). Want some?”

Replied with;
“I thought you forgot the way back to the apartment, because you disappeared in seconds. And yeah, and dont forget to tell him without wine!”

I can’t believe that Ghanim is still single. I know this is usual for Khalejy people to be single until they get married. But he’s so hot, I mean good looking. Mind my descriptions. Yet, he go by “bala 7ub, bala wj3 galb” proverb, or should I say song?

Anyways, let me describe Ghanim with pretty bunch of words. Can I? He had this famous natural tanned skin that completed his amazing facial features. He had this angular face; which held his twinkled hazel eyes, thin dark lips, button nose and finally his brownish hair.

Hot, isn’t he?

15 minutes later, I was in my tub taking a warm shower. Ghanim on the other hand, was cooking some meatballs and spaghetti for the two of us. Ma chena we ate 20 minutes ago, right?

I pressed my legs against the wet floor, slowly walking toward the iron towel. Felt the water drops that tardily fell on my forehead, and then landed on my lips. I was licking my lower lips gently pulling the towel from the towel stand by the sink. Ultimately, wrapped the towel around my body.

Slightly opened the door lock and went to my room passing by the living room. I knew that Ghanim was cooking, so he won’t be in the living room. Yet, shockingly he was.

“e7im” he cleared his throat.
to be continued...



Agua de Valencia(1): Spanish: water of Valencia. It's a cocktail made from a base of cava or champagne (wine), orange juice, vodka and gin.





-sorry for not posting a long one, but as I was writing I heard that one of my family members passed away so I couldn't continue, sorry again.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST<3
and 3a'6ma alah ajriich:*

Licious;*** said...

3a'6am alla ajrech :****

i loved the post and i love ghanim...take ur time hun :***

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Kiss;* ur are. and ajerna o ajrich :).

Licious; ajerna o ajrich;* and I will take some time off.

Nawarii said...

omg sweetie 3atham allah ajrich ow inshallah allah yer7am ur relative ya rab...

the post was very well written mashallah and ur description was WOW...

take all the time u need 7abibti real life is more important... allah i9abirkum...

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawarii; Ajerna o Ajrich:*
And thank you alot! its not A WOW. I'll call it compliment :).

Thankss wayd<3

Darliam said...

allah e9aberkom ... o 3a'9am allah ajrich!!
take your time sweetie ;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Ajeerna o ajrich;*

identity said...

LOVING the new story!!;D
oo 3a'6am allah ajrech!!:**
take your time hun!!;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

glad you did;**
ajerna o ajrich.

Post a Comment