Sunday, October 11, 2009

Atypical June: part XVI(16)

Dedicated to my newest follower, ShuShu :**

“7beebty june, Mishary” he looked at him, then continued “Red 3shan y56bich, o etru7en m3ah Amsterdam, yadrs his last semester o etrdon hne b3deen” he looked happy, really happy.

“Aaahh, mmm” I couldn’t speak. I wasn’t able to.

“june, you can take your time. I’m staying here for 2 weeks…” he said.

“La2, mishary. I mm not gonna say no” I said, blushing.

9ali7 was never on my mind, when Im around Mishary. Mishary somehow steels my mind, heart and literally everything. His voice, his scent, his smile, his dimple, Mashary kila.

“Shgeltay?” he asked, shocked.

“Mwafqa” I said, standing up and heading to my room.

“Waraha!” he said, as he stood up and came after me.

“Hey Hey, yala yala 3ala betkom. Wen ga3den?” shouted my father.

“3my!” he whined.

“Ru7 ru7, alla yahdekom” dad answered, laughing.

“Mashkor ya a7la 3am bil 3alam” he winked.

“3yaar!” he rolled his eyes.
______________________

As I removed my shirt, he entered. “close your eyes, sakerhom!” I yelled.

“Afa, ana zujich officially khalas”.

“Chub, lma yser il 3rs eser khair” I said, covering my body with a pillow.

“3amy, bachir il 3rs o il kh6uba” he screamed.

I just laughed at his reaction, Im in love… la la wait wait, Im not sure whether I love him or like him as a brother. I just have to shake those thoughts. I cant believe I said yes, I know It wont end good….

Mishary left, after calling my father. I changed to my PJ dress, wore my bunny slippers and then pulled my hair into a messy ponytail; typical me. I went out knowing that Mishary left. But unfortunately, he’s was there. sitting on the couch, holding a remote with his right hand, and a cup with the other.

“Hala bil zain” he said, as he gestured for me to sit beside him.

“Uh, I have to answer this call” I said, as soon as I heard my phone vibrating.

“Take your time, babe” he said, taking a sip of his tea. I took my mobile and went out, not to annoy him. Mo 3n akhaf mina, its just impolite though…

Phone Call:

Me: Alo?
9ali7: 7bebty lesh swety feny chethy?
Me: Ah, 9ali7... Saif
9ali7: Shfeh saif?
Me: Kha6abni…
9ali7: O wafaqtay?
Me: Im, Im sor….
9ali7: Khalas june, alla yhanech.

And the line died, bringing tears to my eyes. I couldn’t hurt him, he’s always there for me… I never meant to be stubborn.

No, I did it cause Mishary and dad was happy… and I know 9ali7 wont marry me, since my father never liked him… nor my dad first and last conclusion; nora. Well,9ali7 father somehow asked nora hand, 3 years ago. before she met my father....

Until next time…
Blue= Kalam Il wald :p.
Green= Mishary.

And yeah, I decided I should finish this story ib part 20. and start a new fresh one, cause mukhy mashallah, bynba6 min new ideas.

11 comments:

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Reserved 7a8 Identity:***

Queen bee* said...

3ayal second is reserved 4 moi :p hehe

I loved every bit of it .. it was one hec of a post i really cant wait till the next post <3

Maskeen 9ali7 y3awir el qalb .. y3nee she should have waited a bit..
wuv ya :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ahah, eh 2nd :p

and yah jad e3wr il qalb! glad you liked it.
I love ya morrreeeeee:*

identity said...

i LOVED the post!
now i can have 9ali7 all to myself! muhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah i love him! hmmmmm shinoo ba3ad again thank you 7ag il reservation!!!!;) hmmm shinoo ba3ad ya te5aylay i just got back;/ loved the post next post please!;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ID; Olla, salamt:**
And n.p ;p.
Oo still darliam tabeeh :p

Darliam said...

wa3layaaaa mnu emza3el 7abeeebiii

and heeeey girls, he's mine... how many times do i have to tell you!

b3d 3omry 9alooo7ii

lol love you!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Love yw more:* ahah, latkhalony athba7a :p!

Anonymous said...

waaay iam beggging to fall for mishariy, i WANT all the boys in the bolg!!!;p
3ajeeeb the post next post pls:*

Darliam said...

tethb7eeena :@ 3ashan athb7ch!! ;'( la2 please don't kill him yaweelich!!!

identity said...

zarh! if U think about it JUST think about killing him! so help me god! i will god only knows what i will do!!! hahahahaha!! 5awaftch?

Karma (Zarh) x said...

kiss;* ahah, inshallah soon.

Darliam; Ola Ola :p. many thab7eta khalas!

ID:* La2 ;). btw, lget a good ending, bad and happy nafs il waqt! :p *not gonna tell it*

Post a Comment