Saturday, October 10, 2009

Atypical June: part XV(15)

Dedicated to my new follower; Nawarii :**

“Khalas lgeetha!” he stopped, then continued “Since the belt is so tight, ana bg3ad 3lech o asug leman enshuuf jam3ya aw shy neshtre minha scissors, okay?”.

“La2, mishary I can’t” I said.

“I know its wrong, bs a3rf jam3ya greba hne” he exclaimed.

And after some confincing I agreed, Mishary slightly sat on my lap. He was heavy, bs what can I do other than that?I started complaining about his heaviness, but he shuts me up by stepping on my legs. Which seriously hurts.

“Bs tara wallah e3wr” I complained.

“shswe fech, sektay sektay. Radio” he shouted, angrily.

“You said, its really near. Wenha il jam3ya hathy?” I shouted angrily back.

“Ib taskten wla adish ib Shaba?” he threatened.

“Many sakta, O warny shbetswee” I said, knowing that he wont have the guts to do it.

“Awrech” and the next thing, we were in the police station.

Mishary was signing the papers as he whipped the blood on his forehead. Shwaya 3leh, he deserved more for doing this. I on the other hand, just had little bruises on my right hand. It hurts, bs I cant complain again.

“7ywan, tadree?” I whispered lma 6l3na min il mghfar.

“7ywan fech” he teased.

“Inzain, shako yay betna today? Ma 3ndkom bait?” I asked.

“La2, bs bnam 3ndkom ilyom” he wiggled his eyebrows.

“g6eeee3a” I mumbled.

“Ha?” He asked, starting the engine.

“La wla shy” I plastered a smile.

“3baly b3d” he winked and went off. The whole way back home, I was asleep or playing with the radio. Yeah, playing with it. I was pressing every button on it. Seriously, I love the sound and annoying Mishary.

“Maga6 sheftay radio min gabl?” he asked.

“Emballah” I said, in a girly voice.

“Akh, shakly bdish bil truck ily gbaly”.

“la2 khalas, e7im e7im” I said, boyishly.

“Eh chethy. 7seseny ina feh rayal bel beet other than your father” he stuck his tongue out.“Kalb” I said, slightly punching his arms.

“I’m so glad I came here” he said, looking deeply at my eyes.

“Inzain, please focus”.

“etkhafeen 3lay?” he asked, est3b6ing.

“Egolon”.

We arrived home a bit late, my father asked about my bruises. And we changed the subject like always. Something weird was happening while we all was sitting in the living room. Mishary was sending winks to my father, and my father sends messages. “Whats wrong?” I asked, confused.

“7beebty june, Mishary” he looked at him, then continued “Red 3shan y56bich, o etru7en m3ah Amsterdam, yadrs his last semester o etrdon hne b3deen” he looked happy, really happy.

“Aaahh, mmm” I couldn’t speak. I wasn’t able to.

Yes or 9ali7?
Until next time...
im in the mood to write today, fa here you go;).
& Id, 9ali7 7a8ha Only. (sorry darliam, you have to fight) :p.

9 comments:

identity said...

both ways i will be happy! ya3nii if she ends up with 9ali7 i will be happy bess itha she will leave
9ali7 i will have him ok? so both ways i love! loved the post next post please!!!

identity said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ana FIRST!!!!!!!!!;D:D;D;D;D;D;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Id, eh first ;p.
And Haha, khalas akhly 9alo7ich 7a8ich :p. June will say.....
Until next time ;p.
I'll post meta ma allah gdarni ;).

Jay said...

I loved the post! She should marry mishary, cuz 9ali7 was dating other girls w madre shinoo in front of her, and he broke up with his gf 3ashan her, and just like he did that to his girlfriend who he just broke up with, he might do that to june too!! I say she should go with miishary!

Gossip Girl said...

What about Mbarak? I liked him

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Jay; Eh Mishary! she'll have to choose him cause of her fathers happiness she's witnessing!
Gossip Girl; He's just a player.. etsadgen Ana ma 7beeta :p. sorry babe x

Nawarii said...

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks 3ala el dedication it made my day :D:D:D:D mashkoora 7ubi

okay sooooooooooo not expected inah ya56ibha...i have mixed feelings about the guys in the story la2nahum kilihum HOTTIES i CANT choose i just CANT lol...

mishary shakla iwanis il9ara7aaaaa ow he might be better then 9aloo7 cuz shakla 9aloo7 wants to change her a bit u know what i mean...

hmmmmmmmm madreeee

ill have to wait and see lol

Darliam said...

heeeey i am fighting ... 9alooo7i is mine!!
good june should marry meshary bas i don't like him though... 9aloo7ii fits june better
lool i'm confusing you 9a7 ... first i want 9aloo7ii oo b3dain i want june to be with him ...

love yew!! ;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawarii; Yeah, true true. 7etan ana 7seet the same feeling about 9alo7 :p. And np 7yaty<3

Darliam; hehe You'll see. And kalmay Identity about that :p.

Post a Comment