Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Oh boy, he's unearthly!" chapter two.

“Ma 3leh” he said, manfully.

“Way, ashwa inik khalejy. I was going to be a joke”.

Intay kuwaitia?” he asked.

“eh” I smiled. then continued, “3ady etwareny wen il section mal il cheeses?” I asked, politely.

Uhh, I can’t”.

Ya rby shel your shades, aby ashuf 3yonick. Uff.

“m, why?” I asked, confused.

“Never mind, I have to go now. Bye” he said, and walked away. Well not alone, his friend was behind him. He tugged into his arms and walked away. Weird, yeah?

So, I guess I have to roam around the supermarket to find sections, yay. I finally found cheese sections, and wow I’m so amazed. There are a lot of cheeses, and yeah All written in Spanish. Wahga!

I pulled what seem like slices and asked an American guy to help me with the rest. By 1:21 pm. I was done. I paid and went back to the apartment, dropped the bags, took my mobile and went out for lunch.

“Mm, I only know McDonalds direction. McDonalds it is” I suggested deeply.

As I was searching for a parking lot, I saw him getting out from the passenger seat of a car just parked on a handicap parking. This annoys me, odd and stupid. Parking instead of handicaps pisses me off, it’s not showing off your courageousness.

Anyways, I stepped out of the car heading toward the entrance door. Ah, the famous odour of McDonalds’ French fries. Yum! I rushed to the counter, ran actually.

“6a3 hathy, mo shayfa akil min gabl?” M’s friend teased, laughing.

I looked at them. Wow, Mr. Mysterious guy at the supermarket. Damn, he looks really fine, hot! “shfeha hathy, etkhz? Tabeny abu6 3yonha?” His friend Interrupted my thoughts.

Tkhasy” I said, plastering a smile. Walked to the counter and doubtlessly ordered chicken nuggets, with some bbq sauce. “6la3at mina?” Mysterious whispered to a guy infront of him.

“You don’t remember her, the girl in the supermarket?” he tried to remind Mysterious. Is he that stupid? Y3ni I saw you in less than 2 hours.

All I can see was that he whispered to his friend, left the que and walked away. Can he get more weirder?

My phone vibrated my thoughts away. I took a glance at the screen which said “Babe#1 calling”. I’ll surely tell you about him after the call, don’t worry.

Me: Alo, 7beeby.
Him: Hala galbi, Shlonich?
Me: Wala saida, mswyen ru7na couples! Shlon baba?
Him: Walla 3mi Zain, bs killa busy so I might come to Valencia for a week. The shutter driver arrived sa7?
Me: Yeah, I guess. And about visiting me, can’t wait.
Him: Intay ib McDonalds?
Me: Eh, how did you know?
Him: Afa 3lech, turn around.

I did as I told, and saw him standing there smiling at me while I ran to his arms that were fully stretched calling me. Yet my eyes reached a bit further, and found him hurt hearing what his friend was telling him

Mysterious who was right behind Ghanim and who witnessed what I just did, walked out also tugged into his friend arm. Leash?

FYI: I'm neither ghanims' girlfriend nor sister. yet he's my cousin.

to be continued...
thanks for the support and feedback (:

8 comments:

Queen bee* said...

Oh-Em-Geee i figured it out .. The Hot guy cant see ?? =( I dont want rush anything but i loved every single bit of this post let me tell u im so addicted to this story .. & since i broke up with all the other characters in ur previous one .. I just found me Mr Hottie Rebound :p jk hehe

Love yeah cant wait 4 more hun :* <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Mashallah 3lech, wow!
You figured it out!
Wait and you'll see ;).

Love you<3

Darliam said...

yeah mskeen he's blind ;(
loved the post ;***

Licious;*** said...

OMG!!!!

i'm loving it!!

my next story is very very simlar to urs :P can't wait for ur next post!!

tonight:**

love ya :D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; YUP!

Licious;* pretty same minds? ahaha. love ya more!

Anonymous said...

alah!! i love the new story!! ambii 7aram his blind;/.....:(
why didnt he tell her!!
iam so excited next post pls pls*puppy eyes*....(a)
love u:*

Anonymous said...

check out my blog sonutsaboutu.blogspot.com

Karma (Zarh) x said...

kiss;* love yu more;*
and I'll check it now!

Post a Comment