Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Atypical June: part XVII(17)

No, I did it cause Mishary and dad was happy… and I know 9ali7 wont marry me, since my father never liked him… nor my dad first and last conclusion; nora. Well,9ali7 father somehow asked nora hand, 3 years ago. before she met my father....

Another day, started.

I woke up from a messege ringtone, popping from my mobile. Not to be surprised, It was from Mishary.

“Good morning 7bebty,
Today at 6 pm. my parents and I are coming. Kesh-kheeli ;).
-Kha6ebich”

Sij, msadig. I know my fiance, but not yet. I looked at the watch on the sided table, It was 2:30 pm. Wow, I slept a lot yesterday. I quickly got up, took an extremely long shower. Refreshed my self, with warm water falling like tears on my face. I was crying, not because of Mishary nor 9ali7. I cried cause I’m weak, I cant do anything by myself. I needed her.

Mom.

“June 7bebty, yala come out you’ve been there for hours, kil hatha teseb7” Msa3ad said.

Wondered where’s msa3ad? Well, we’ve been communicating by phone, messages and BBM. Fawaz and I, never talked since McDonalds, remember? Oh yeah, he went to Bahrain with his friends. that’s what I heard. Now back to me.

“Kany al7en ba6la3” I said, with my shaky voice.

“June, you okay?” He asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay” I reassured him.

I quickly finished, wrapped two towels, one that covered my body, and another one wrapped around my hair. Sprayed some body perfume, and deodorant-spray. And as I opened the door handle, I found him sitting on my bed, reading a VOGUE magazine. Wow, since when boys check out magazine?

“Please don’t tell me you decided to go gay?” I begged.

“With this girl infront of me, aked la2” he winked.

“Shtaby raz wayhik and messing around with my stuff?” I asked, pulling my magazine away.

“Kefy, and Noro dazatny achayk 3lech” he took a deep breath. “Now, can you tell me whats going on?” he asked, concerned.

“Mom” I sat on the edge of the bed. “I wanted her here” I sighed.

“7bebty june, Alla y3wthich inshallah” he said, slightly lashed my back.

“But..”.

“No buts, latgolenly you’re the reason. Alla katb chethy, maradna kilna benmot. Yala now I’ll leave and you get ready, nabech teksh-khen!” he said, as he opened the door.

“Fawaz mo yay?” I asked, before seeing him leave.

“Red 3shanich, o inshallah beye” He smiled, closing the door behind him.

Just as he closed the door, my phone vibrated. I took a glance at the screen watching, “Text - Augest(9alo7)”

I quickly opened it, read it and the next thing I felt, was his arms around me.

Until next time.
khush cliffhanger ;). And the finale is soon;** Bad and good ending.

6 comments:

Licious;*** said...

soon as in tonight? (A)

yalla i'll be waiting :D

I love this story! speacialy the GUYS!!! heheheeh

next story i claim the guys in it as well :P

next please :*

Rawan said...

laish il cliff hanger.....oo can't wait for your next story

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious;* Ahaha, walla if I got more feedbacks I'll post ;).

Rawan;** Shensawy! i love cliff hangers. Ahaha, Its coming soon.

Nawarii said...

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laish hal 3athaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab?


ow laish bad ending bas good plssss

Darliam said...

yallah yallah i want to know what happens between june and my 9aloo7ii !

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawarii; sorry :$

Darliam; Inshallah tonight!
And 9alo7na! :p**

Post a Comment