Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Atypical June: part XVIII(18)

Just as he closed the door, my phone vibrated. I took a glance at the screen watching, “Text - August (9alo7)”

I quickly opened it, read it and the next thing I felt, was his arms around me.

9ali7.

“Im.. Im sorry” words came out directly to his face.

“Hush, you’ve picked the right guy” he said, placing his index on my lips.

“bs, 9ali7” I barely spoke. “I loved you” a tear was dropped.

“I know its hard, bs shnsawy. Malna naseb. I know meshary, he’ll treat you well. Wallah, he never talked or thought about a girl but you” he said, hurt.

The next thing I felt, was my lips attached to his, slowly kissing it. Savouring the flavour that painted his lips. He responded by kissing me back, its like I controlled and he responded. Trembles was sent and received through my whole body. I slowly started with his under lips, then to the upper one, trying to discover every inch of it.

10 minutes of kissing, was like ten years in heaven. I know I was stupid for doing that, but I couldn’t command my lips and myself when they were lusting his lips. I don’t think I’m initiating a new life with Meshary.

Just as I backed up, I broke down. I couldn’t control my tears, I was afraid yet happy for Meshary. I just wanted to live with someone who has caring and lovingness. I wished for the guy infront of me, but I see god picked mishary for me. He might be better than 9ali7, a little.

“Babe, stop crying. Khalas their coming tonight. Believe me you’ll experience happiness you never experienced before with Meshary. Specially when you wear this white dress o bring kinds later, you’ll will be happy and satisfied with your choice over me. And if you don’t want to see me again, I’ll leave from now. I want the best for you” he said, lovingly.

I was in silent, I couldn’t speak. I wish I would express the words in my heart, but I guess it should be kept in. I love him, for being the closest to me. No other person will know me more than him. Another than my mom.

“Khalas, silence is consent” he said, leaving.

“9ali7” I said, pulling his hands.

“How can you say that?” I said as I slightly wrapped my arms around him; hugging him friendly.
“Ahah, yala badlay mayamdy etswen sha3rich hatha il 6wel” he played with my hair, then left my room.

Later that night (milcha)…

“Yala nesta’athn 3yl” said, om saif(mishary's oldest brother).

“Ween? Taw il nas, min zman 3nkom” said my father.

“Ana law 3lay, chan 6agha jam3ya ashtrely kambal o anam 3ndkom” he said, winking at me.

“Ahaha” everybody laughed together.

“Yala 3yl, ma3a il salama” obu saif said.

I went to my father and mother in law, kissed their cheeks when they pushed me to kiss, Mishary. Ugh, why why?

Okay, so apparently, I kissed him. Once, then he pulled me to his other cheek to kiss him twice. It seemed like an everlasting night. As soon as I said goodbye, I went to my bed room. la2 la2, literaly ran.

Removed my make up, pulled my wavy long hair into a loose bun,wore my pyjama and slowly drifted off to sleep.



*wedding night*

Until next time...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FFIIRRSSTT<3

iam confused is it saif or misharyy?:S
cant wait for the wedding!
LOVE the next post pls:*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Ahaha, sorry I messed between the characters. well, saif Is mishary brother fa takharba6t. sorry again.

Its mishary :p.

And yeah, ur first!
Posting soon inshallah;**

Rawan said...

again can't wait for the next post!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ahah, posting soon inshallah :p

Darliam said...

b3d 3omry 9ALOO7III!
bas ma3aleeh i'll take him!!

:***

Licious;*** said...

THEY'RE ALL MINE!! ;P

i'm waiting for the next post :**

9ali7 broke my heart...*tears* :(

bas i love mishary :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry for not posting ;p.
I was addicted to my BB XD!
Oh loved it <33 ! Waiting fot the next post ;D ..
And Yeah, i got swine flu :( i'm really sick .. T.T
Sorry aGaaiin :)
-Banana

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; ahaha he's urs, maybe :p.

Licious; ahh eh 9ali7 :(. bs still a7b mashouri :p. and don't cry save them 7aq the last part :p.

Anonymous(Banana); ohhh 7beebty:* salamat! it's a normal flu, people make a big deal of it. urghh! and it's okay babe:**

Post a Comment