Friday, October 9, 2009

Atypical June: part XIV(14)

new hottie(meshary) added:**
“Btyaneeny intay” he complained.

“If you don’t want it, don’t ask for it” I winked as I stood up and went upstairs to my room.

“So 9ali7 Ha?” said a feminine voice from behind.

“Aa, lulu.” I said, shocked.

“Eh, lulu. I thought you’re really my friend, turns out that haya is right. Back stabber!” she shouted.

SLAP!

“slap me for this bitch” she asked, while a painful tear found it way on my face.

“eh, ya lulu. Shofay, ana 3mri ma 7beet wa7da kithr ma a7b June o wla 3mry b7bich. You stick to me like a glue, I don’t love you and I wont. ‘m sorry if my words hurts bs I got to say the truth. And for the first time I’m telling it to June b3d” 9ali7 confessed.

His confession made my lips part, my tongue was tied up, I couldn’t say anything. I couldn’t believe him saying “7beebty, galbi and 7yaty” and he meant it, bs I thought it was all friends-talk. Fool me.

“June, walla I love you” he said, hugging me.

I held him tighter every time his heart beats faster. I was lost, but in his arms. 9ali7 arms, the guy I never thought of as a boy friend. But my eyes are widened now. I can see it in his eyes, I can feel love… and yeah for the first time.

“Aa, lulu. Walla I’m sorry, makint adree about this, If you don’t want me around him 3adi, I can be his friend bs please I don’t want to lose you”.

“June, I’m sorry I was selfish” she apologized.

“Don’t say sorry” I said, running to her arms. Kissing her cheeks.

“e7im” 9ali7 cleared his throat.

“What?” we said in unison.

“Aghar” he said, blushing. Ah, boys blush too.

“Lulu, plant more kisses” I said, hard headed.

“La Yuba, shtabon eser feni. Ayin?” he said, pulling me away from lulu’s arms.

“I hate you” she huffed.

“Afa, ana?” I said, acting all sad.

“Abrakha min sa3a, y9faly il jaw.” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“Min awalha chethy, 9ali7 I wanna break up” I said, holding my laugh.

“La, khalas walla asif. Saway ily taby, and yeah ily tabena. 7etan m3a Lulu” he said really fast.

“aslan ma agdar” I said, blushing. “and boy, you’re really gamey”.

“afa 3lech!” he sent a naughty wink.

“We3, I cant stand you both. Bye” she said, as I tugged in her arms. “bru7 weyach” I said slowly.

“La 7beebty ween ma3aha, masr3!” he said, then continued “mara7 aswe fech shay, don’t be afraid”.

“mm, okay”.

We talked, he flirted, I blushed. For literally hours, then we went hand in hand to mbarak house. I didn’t tell 9ali7 about yesterday, afraid of being weak infront of him. Another reason, I don’t want him to hurt mbarak, nor get mad.

“Hala, 9alo7ka” screamed Mishary.

Okay. Let me tell you about Mishary. He’s my cousin, from my father’s side. I never saw him, lala wait. I saw him like twice or trice only, cause he was studying in Amsterdam.
He changed a lot, cause I saw him 3 years ago. His nose, was straight, sharp and a bit long. Really dark, little long, hair. Tanned skin and really hot. Specially when he put his glasses on! Mo il ray bans! La la la, il 6beya!

“Mishary” I screamed on top of my lungs.

“Beyonce?” He teased.

“Chub, Ana june”

“Whal ykhfa il qamar?” eh, he’s funny shway. Dreena!

He came running and hugged me, lifting my feet off the ground. And spinning me around. My favourite song. Ahhh.

“Mm, shyabick here?” I asked slightly playing with his hair.

“Oboch sent me here, to pick you up. Ana 6ab3an ma sadagt chan age6 chan6ety o yetich raki’6” he smile, enjoying the moment.

“A7im” 9ali7, cleared his throat.

“Ahh, yala byeb my bags then” I said, as I stood.

“Mmm, Can I help?” Mishary offered.

“Well,” Looking at 9ali7. “Inta eg3ad hne, tawick yay t3ban, 9ali7 will do” as I smiled.

“Eh okay” he smiled, pulled me. Then kissed my cheeks.

“Min il wald” he winked.

I was pulled by 9ali7 silently. “What was that?” he asked, irritated.

“9ali7, mo min awalha. He’s my cousin” I said, walking away.“Laaa, 7elfay?”.

“Shswelik y3ni? Ana geltla Kiss me?” I asked, shouting.

“3al aqal ba3adtay shway” he said.

“Ouho, Im sick of this. I don’t need your help khalas thank you” I was angry, yet happy to see Mishary again.

“Ah, June” he called.

I just walked away, took my bag and left the chalet with invisible tears hidden deep down in my eyes.

“Mishary, stop looking at me. Focus on the road” I said, angrily.

“Ahd hal wayh o agabil il shar3? Farg farg” typical silly mishary.

“Mishary inzil inzil”.

“Finally, we’ll make out. Na6erha min zeman” he teased.

“I wanna drive your Aston” I said, blushing.

“7alich, 9arat maltich” he said, getting to the passenger seat as I was next to him.

“Inzain, ana yu3ana. Ma klet o ma3rf asug” I said, rubbing my tummy.

“Laaaa, mashru3 yu3ana o mat3rfeen? La Yuba, park park!” he said, afraid.

“Ouf, bs I’ll drive it tomorrow maly shi3’l” I stuck my tongue out, as I removed my seat belt, bs It wasn’t.

“Aaa, mishary I need help”.

“wleeh shno hatha, wagta” he said, trying to remove my seat belt.

“uff, 7ada bad timing… ayyyyyy a77777 wayd thyj 3ala my tummy… stop pulling it” I complained.

“Khalas lgeetha!” he stopped, then continued “Since the belt is so tight, ana bg3ad 3lech o asug leman enshuuf jam3ya aw shy neshtre minha scissors, okay?”.
Until next time...
K7 K7, wayd 6wel! ;p
*& pleaseeeeee pleaseee comment :$.

13 comments:

Queen bee* said...

Firrrst ;)

Sorry 4 not commenting but let me tell you this post and the previous one was 3ajeeeeeeeeeb :p I loved everything about it specially them Hotties ;)

Cant wait 4 more babes love ya

E7im E7im loved the long post :* <3

Rawan said...

abay mishary 5ibil ye'9a7ik:)

Licious;*** said...

ZARH NEXT POST LOOOOONGER :D

i LOVED it :D

again i keep loving the guys in this story....so publish something that says to readers"HAY!!! THESE ARE LI'S MEN!!! BACK THE HELL OFF!!! NO CLAIMS ON'EM WHAT SO EVER :p"

waiting on the next LOOOOOONG post :***

Karma (Zarh) x said...

QueenBee* La wlw:*** Its okay!

Rawan: Ahh, All mens are :p.

Licious;** Hehe! <333 I'll post a long post soon inshallah!

I love you all<3

identity said...

hahaha loved the post!!;D next post please!!;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ID: Next weekend Next weekend Inshallah:** :p

Nawarii said...

niktaaaaaaaaaaaaaa her cousin hahahah ishd3wa he will sit over her mskeeena a7is she will get squished...

it was so obvious 9ali7 loves her bas mskeena lulu... btw i didnt expect her to become 9ali7's gf i thought she would be with mbarak...

waiting for ur update

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Ahah, eh first it was Mbarak. bs wait theres alot to come(:
O sij Im with you about Mishary :p.

I'll update you soon inshallah:**

Darliam said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaay did i tell i love you!!!!!!
walla el post 7ada 3ajeeb ;***

oo plz let 9aloo7ii o june break up 3ashan 9aloo7ii e9eer bas 7agii okai etfa8naa!!? ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam: Afa 3leech, 7a8ich officially :p.

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam:** When will you post :/

Darliam said...

walla i'm too busy my cousin is here in america with me oo she's leaving on sunday... oo 3ad b3dain men el malal bag3ad '3a9ban 3aley oo aktblkom post ;p

oo ba7awel etha agdar i post tomorrow ;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; weh, take ur time 7beebti. I'll be waiting :*

Post a Comment