Friday, October 2, 2009

Atypical June: part XIII

"Hedny Hedny" I screamed, and yes when I scream I have this very dala3'y voice. I stopped when suddenly I felt something on my lips...

I knew those lips very well, they were 9ali7’s. “meno” I asked, stepping away a bit.

“Im.. Mm.. sorry” he said, as he moved his hand.

“9ali7” I said, shockingly.

“Mmmm”.

“Hold up, Am I dreaming?” I was lost, yeah don’t blame me. Blame his perfect soft lips, his special scent… the way he controlled my lips flawlessly. I was shocked, 9ali7? I always thought off him as a brother. Why now?

“Ana mo 9ali7” he suddenly said.

“3yl?” I asked, confusingly.

“M.. Mbarak” he barely said.

“What!! put me down” I commanded.

“June, please don’t get me wrong… I couldn’t handle my self” he said, putting me down.

“Ugh,” I said, slightly hitting him with my bag then walked to my chalet.

As I was walking to my room, I heard foot steps behind me… “9alo7, stop it”.Then Someone from behind covered my eyes with both of his hands, enough with the covering yeah?

“iff, mno?” I huffed.

“Afa nseetay 9oty?” 9ali7 teased, moving his hands.

“Weeeh, shyabik al7en bnaam” I complained.

“Mako, btnzleen il 9ala n6ali3 Marsh o b3dain namay”.

“Lala, wallah ta3bana. 5alha next week” I tried to whine, bs adry maynf3.

“Haha, yala ta3alay” he carried me from my legs, yeah my legs.

“9ali7, I swear Im about to fall, wallah” I screamed.

He ignored, eqthni.

He sat me down on the couch, and went to play the dvd. He brought some popcorns and diet cokes. Handed me a blanket and sat next to me. He covered his body with the same blanket. “Tabeny ayeblick blanket, we have a lot in the store room?"I asked.

“La2, maby mashkura” he smiled then took a sip of his diet coke.

Well, you know.. I slept when the names displayed in the introduction. But mr.9ali7 kept nagging and pushing me so I had to watch it. “If 9ali7 I’m sleepy” I started complaining.

“Namay 3ala il couch” he said, not looking me… staring at the screen.

“Its not comfy” I complained girlishly.

“t3alay” he gestured to come over and sit on his lap. Im going crazy …

“No way, your not my boyfriend” I rolled my eyes.

“btyen wila atelch?” he starts now.

“Ouf, bs law I slept till the morning take me to bed, 3shan Lulu” I said, slightly sitting on his lap.

“A777, shno thgela intay” he teased.

“9ij” I looked down, cause Im going to the gym 3 times a week, and he says Im fat?

“La2, 7a.. Th3efa” he smiled.

In actually seconds I slept on his lap, my arms around his neck and my head rested on his strong shoulder. Every time I inhale, his scent goes through my nose.. and give me butterflies.

“7beebty, namat wayd. Junty Jannonty” he whispered, slightly touching my cheeks.

“hmmm?”

“Yala wake, bnakil ‘3ada 3nd mbarak” he said. When I heard his name, I quickly teared tugging into his t-shirts. I never kissed someone on the lips, mbarak was already taken.. i guess. It hurts, that I couldn't stop him or push him away. I couldn't face him today...

“Shfech Galbi?” He asked worried.

“Galbick?” I stopped crying for a second, and had this confused look on.

“Mmm, you kinda said… mm ina you love me when you were asleep” he said, blushing.

“mmm”.. “I better go change” I said, slowly moving from his lap. As I was wearing my slippers, he pulled me from my waist back to his lap then he slightly planted a kiss on my left cheek, then on my right. His kiss was different, he never kissed me this way before…

“mm, your hands” I said, looking at his hands.

“La2, many hadich ila lmn akth my morning kiss” he smiled devilishly.

“Uhh, here you go” I kissed his right cheek for a long time, mmm… 1 minute maybe.

“Btyaneeny intay” he complained.

“If you don’t want it, don’t ask for it” I winked as I stood up and went upstairs to my room.

“So 9ali7 Ha?” said a feminine voice from behind.

Until next time....
Hadeya! :p. 6l3tlkom bil weekend mahahaha!

9 comments:

Licious;*** said...

NEXT POST!!

ok if i said i loved all the guys mentioned here...can i have them all?

all the step brothers-9ali7-mbarak and na9ir!!! all of em!!!

waiting on the next post ;)

oh and first? :D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

yah first ;)
7alalich babe:** ;p kilhooom!

Darliam said...

ahhhhh wanaaaasaaa 9alooooo7iiii i love this post wallah!!!
madry laish i'm starting to hate mbarak!!
b3dain tara ana a'3aaar, y3nii may9eer chethii... i said 9aloo7ii bas 7agii .. ana oo bas!!

thanks for the post ;*****

Nawarii said...

i randomly clicked on ur blog and im glad i did wayed 7ilweeen il stories especially this one with the hotties the first one was so heartbreaking but beautifully written mashallah... im definitely following ur blog...

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam:* ahaha, eh about that! sorry, lazm flirting shway :p. NP 7beebty, beyech more 9aloo7s

Nawarii:* thankyou babe:* I'm glad you like my stories :), Eh I'm a big fan of heartbreaking ends :p. thanks again:*

ILYall:*

Gossip Girl said...

Wait I don't get it. Who did she kiss on the lips? Mbarak is taken?

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Mbarak! and refresh ur memory shway, and remember lma he talked to the girl? well, june thought she's his gf. bs its not true...

identity said...

9ali7 i love!
mbarak i hate! hmm shinoo ba3ad ee i loved the post! next post please!!;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ID:**
Ahaha, inshallah ilyom.

Post a Comment