Friday, October 16, 2009

Atypical June: pre-finale; XIX(19)

Removed my make up, pulled my wavy long hair into a loose bun,wore my pyjama and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*wedding night*


As I walked on the red carpet, that ended with a huge white chair. Numerous pictures were getting captured. Numerous smiles plastered on women faces. Numerous flower cuts are being thrown on me. Numerous thoughts crossed my mind. And finally, numerous feelings I’m experiencing.

My pearl white groom was perfectly made. My updo, was perfectly straightened. My flowers was perfectly held. My entrance was perfectly prepared. My facial expressions were perfectly faked.

Yay me.

People I don’t even know were invited, and some of them congratulated me. Om saif, was the happiest around, greeting people and even being congratulated. She comes to me every now and then, to check up on me. As if im sick. Yeah I’d be sick of this position.

When they announced the men are coming, every woman wrapped her shown body with a scarf or what called “3abaya“. Anyways, I was nervous yet excited to see 9ali7. I mean mishary. Mind my incorrect thoughts.

Suddenly, I saw him in his white dishdasha, shiny ghetra with a dead black coloured 3gal , familiar masculine tanned figure. 9ali7.

I seriously couldn’t take my eyes off of him, he really looked hot yet a mess. Oh now, that wasn’t a million dollar smile, he just flashed. Woi, tell me I’m dreaming? Cause I saw it fo real, yo!

I just smiled back, acting all ‘tikana’ infront of my mother in law. Well, the great moment was screwed when Mishary sat next to me. I seriously thought of a suicidal jump from a balcony. yet unluckily, there isn’t any.

Oh now he didn’t! he just touched my hands, please move it. You’re really passing the line. Oh now you didn’t just kissed it. I’m gonna kill you once we get to the hotel.

Oh no, hotel. Room. Pitbull lyrics? Ugh.

Oh my god, he just saw me smile to 9ali7, and 9ali7 winked back. No, I don’t want a battle in my wedding. As if I liked it. No I have to right? Its my wedding after all right?

“June” Mishary cleared his throat.

“Hala 7beeby” I responded, what? Agola shtaby? Cause no jed, I seriously need a car then I’ll flip on him. Anyways back to reality.

“mistansa?” he asked, confused.

“yeah. thank your mom for this amazing wedding, couldn’t be better” I said, acting all happy.

“Ah, eh. Aslan saweta 3shan zujty il 7lwa” he flirted? Chub zain.

“ah, hahahe” I can’t fake a laugh, can’t I?

“shu hayda? Lek arb jamba!” the photographer popped out from nowhere.

“Ok” he smiled, and came closer to me.

My eyes led on his eyes, they were burning fire. He wished that he could break Mishary arms that was hugging me, and fingers that were touching me. His body that was glued to me. And his heart the stole from 9ali7, me.

“Go to him”

Until the next last time...
Ok so its so close, the end. Im happy yet I dont want it to end.
Please comment;**

9 comments:

Darliam said...

FIRST FIRST FIRST!!!!

Darliam said...

NO WAIT she has to STAY with meshari!!!

again 9aloo7i is mine!!!
i am not repeating it again!

;*****

identity said...

9alooo7! 7ayatii i love him<3 keser 5a6ry!!
loved the post! next post please!;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

LOL.
MAYSER! sharing is caring :p.
And yeah ur first;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

ID:*

Ahaha;* yaksir il kha6ir :p.
Sure, I'll be posting soon;**

Anonymous said...

waaaay 9ali7 i love him<3
laish maa he pulls her and runs with her to live their life happily ever after!!:p
love the new design

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Kiss;* ahaha.

You'll see whats gonna happen next.. bs believe me all of you are gonna cry! jed, thinking about it makes me cry :p.

And thanks 7bebty;*

Licious;*** said...

loving the new look :P
and OMG! waaay i love mishary and 9ali7....UGH!!! the men in this story are driving me insane!!!

can't wait for the finale and i'm excited about ur new story.
don't keep us waiting hun :*

Love u :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious; Al7en intay il reader u went insane, ana il writer ily I check on the post numerous time shagol? ;p

And I wont inshallah;**

Post a Comment