Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"blind? like seriously?" chapter four.

Slightly opened the door lock and went to my room passing by the living room. I knew that Ghanim was cooking, so he won’t be in the living room. Yet, shockingly he was.

“e7im.” he cleared his throat.

“Cover your eyes!” I shouted.

“I am, I was going to, iff.” he pouted, with his hands on his eyes.

I let out my laugh, and giggled the rest in my room. It was freezing, seriously. The AC went really cold in a blink of an eye, when I took my towel. “GHANIM, turn off the AC itsss freazzzinnnggg” I barely shouted.

“Mo 3ala kefich, 7ar 7ar” he shouted back.

“Walla, I’ll catch a cold please turn it off my hair’s wet”.

“I won’t, until you come out and beg on your knees” he laughed.

I quickly wore my underwear, bra and pyjama. Lastly, I twirled my hair with a towel; to cover it up.

I opened the door, to find Ghanim lying against my wall with a smirk. I quickly passed him and went towards the AC controller, when suddenly he pulled me from my waist, twirling me around; literally like a twister. I failed trying to loss his hands which was tight around my waist. So here I go...

“Hedni” I said, lowly.

“And If I don’t?”

“Ghanim, stop it” and I broke down, and started sobbing.

I’m not emotional, but I hate being hot under the collar, which means really angry. I lose my nerves and burst out. I know it’s too girly and stupid, but if I felt like I’m helpless I cry more. And Ghanim helped.

“Sorry” he whispered, stroking my hair.

“Ghanim, fe re7a” I said, disgusted.

“Oh shit” he said, running to the kitchen.

I went to the living room, took a napkin and went right after him to the kitchen. The smell was clearly something burned. I hate it, do you? Ugh.

“Guess we have to re-do it?” I looked at the pan.

“But you have to help” he smiled.

“OKAY OKAY, soup!”

“You think I would cook spaghetti if you had ready packed soup?” he stuck his tongue out.

“I’ll go buy some, 3ndena a tiny store down which sells delicious soups” I left the room, not hearing what Ghanim said after what I did.

I wore a large sweater over my pyjama since the store is really near. removed the towel from my hair, pulled my hair into a messy ponytail with my bangs out. Lastly, wore converses instead of my bunny slippers.

5 minutes later,

I walked and walked an everlasting road to the store, thinking of what kinds of soups Ghanim would like. So as I was texting him, I saw ‘Him’ with his friends. Specifically infront of a night club entrance saying to him,

“Inta bru7ik 3amay, dshet ma dshet nafs il shay, Yuba dish latser maleq mako a7d erdik!” His friend said. Probably convincing him into getting in.

to be continued....

13 comments:

Queen bee* said...

Simply Loved It !!

Gosh his friends are mean .. 7araaaam u don't have to remind the guy he already knows :s

Cant wait 4 more :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Jerks!

I love ya<3 and please post soon! :) I'm fully addicted!

Esoteric said...

One word to describe his friend...asshole!

I'm so inlove with the story! I simply heart it!

And I'm also glad that you decided to continue with it! It would be suxh a waste if you didn't.

LOVED IT FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Sunset:* A7BISH:P and you're amazing comments...

Glad you loved it<3

Nawarii said...

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ghanoom is being weird bas ill give him a chance to make me like him :p hahahahha bas im in love with 'him' la2na i3awir elgalbbbbbbbbbbbb mskeeeeeeen wala 7asait inah 3amaaaaaai bas love is blind so why not love a blind guy theres no harm in that... im so fog el na5al men elfar7aaaaaaaaaa...never stop writing plsssssssss.... love you wayed

Licious;*** said...

I'm so glad ur BACK!!!!!

i love this story and i;m glad it's back on ;P yalla waiting on the next amazing post ;** i7m i7m LO-OOOOONG POST with extra posts on the side ;P

don't keep us waiting ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawari;* I love you more. and YES! love is blind(:

Licous;** HAW HAW! Tabeny athkrich ib ur comment? One post aweek :p. Im being generous Here e7im! e7im!

Ahaha, I'll try my best:**
LY:*

Anonymous said...

yaaay wansa ur back!! thank u thank u:*
love the post! wai3 7amir his so called freinds!
anyways,love the post! post when u can:*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

I will:**

Darliam said...

i love it. i love it. i love it. ;***

hmm should i like ghanim hmm or not

lool la la i'm kidding i still love 9aloo7ii ... i miss him though!

thanks for posting

Karma (Zarh) x said...

I'll try to make Ghanim a bit simliar to 9ali7 for you:***

Anonymous said...

loved it!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

:**

Post a Comment