Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"I make a girl reconsider!" 11-20 prologue.

Explination is bellow yesterday's post, I wrote it in a different color.

Next thing happened, he bent on his knees opening the Mahogany ring box and said “Yasmeen Flan Al-Flani, will you marry me?” she tried to look at him with a feeling of awe. Nodding shyly was her reply. He then, took the ring and placed it in her right-hand ring finger.

A day after...

“Good morning” he whispered.

“Please don’t tell me you were here all night? Sleeping on the same bed?” I asked distressed.

“I stayed on the couch all night, looking at your angelic face. I couldn’t handle the distance, shswi?”

“Okay, bye” I said, concealing under my blankets.

“Hello again” he said, from under my blankets.

“Sultan, stop it. I really hate stalkers” I pouted.

“Then I’ll make you reconsider” he said, hugging me.

6 comments:

Esoteric said...

SULTAN <3

Maybe I like him? Yeah, maybe? No.

I definitely adore and love him too <3

Muaaa.

P.S. If you'd stop writing then I'd stop because I'm nothing compared to yours ;) Your ideas are original babe :* With a touch of reality ;)

Queen bee* said...

Im terribly sorry for not commenting on the previous post .. ugh mid-terms 7amdillah Done Done and Done =p

Okay back to the Story .. hmm i was confused a bit but the last post cleared out everything .. 9ar7taan I not only love your writing I Adore it .. You amaze me with every post you write .. I honestly don't want you to leave the Blog sphere i really hope you would reconsider .. Loved Loved Loved Loved the post and i love you more :*
XoXo

Queen bee* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karma (Zarh) x said...

Sunset; La wallah mine is a (.) to yours.

Queen bee* Its okay baby;* and inshallah good marks:p. Plus, thanks and I'm not that good.

Anonymous said...

ok wats goin on now this is story is really confusin! is sultan blind or not and how did she become blind:S?!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Sultan mo blind, 6ariq ily blind... and high blood pressure caused her blindness.

Post a Comment