Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"So the sighted fell in love w/ the blind." chapter ten.

4 Day Later;

Tossing and turning all night, pretty much all nights are the same. The only dissimilar is the waking up part. It hurts knowing what you see today, you’ll not see tomorrow. It hurts knowing that Ghanim today is the good guy, but tomorrow the bad one.

It all hurts.

“Ghanim” I muttered.

“Galba, 3yona, 7alja”.

“Weee3”, I said disgusted

“Haha, 7beebty taben shy?”

“Eh, Can you remove the thing on my eyes, I can’t see shy.” I asked politely.

“7beebty mako shy ib 3yonich, shno asheel?” He asked worried.

“No walla, I can’t see anything” I said, scared.

“Yasmeen” he sighed.

“Ghanim, I’m not that stupid…”

“You lost your eyes” he interrupted fast.

I froze in my place without any facial expression evinced my sadness and weakness. Fright or dolorous feelings. His words echoed repeatedly in my head. It hurts, not seeing anything except my dreams. It hurts knowing what you see in your dream won’t come true.

A tear found it way on my face, falling really fast. As if there’s a river of tears coming after it. All I could feel is Ghanim arms around me. As if his embrace made a halo around me, a bright one.

“Any possibility to..?” I asked.

“No” He said, sadly.

And I started crying those rivers out, knowing that I won’t see again. With every tear, Ghanim’s embrace gets tighter. Suddenly, I felt the cold wind crashing my body to sleep. Not knowing what happened.

Two months passed and she never cried or did anything infront of Ghanim nor Sultan- the guy infront of the waterfall, remember him? – Her relationship with sultan and Ghanim increased, since Ghanim is Sultan old friend.

For the first time since my lost, I woke up with a huge smile writing ‘LOL’s and ‘ROFL’s on my face conversation. I got out of bed, walked slowly knowing my direction to the bathroom. I don’t stay there for hours looking at myself anymore, and ya’ll know why. Anyways, I did my business, brushed my teeth and lastly, combed my hair.

As I opened the door, he held my hand and pulled me to somewhere rapidly. “Ghanim, where are you taking me?”

“Just wear this now” he said, handing me some clothes.

“e7m” I said, waiting for him to get out.

“I saw every inch of your body, khalsena” he said, foolishly.

“Really when?” I asked shocked.

“You’re half naked” he laughed.

I touched my body, finding myself in a nighty. Fuck! I know I’m blind, but I feel his eyes on me, and I turned red having these thoughts.

“Ghanim! Get out” I shouted.

“Mwah” he teased, going out.

So I did what he asked me to, wore the clothes he gave. I don’t even know what was it, I tried sensing it several times but I couldn’t acknowledge what it is. I walked to him, mouth shut. He walked by me, taking me somewhere god knows where. I asked him repeatedly, but he always answers with ‘chub, bt3rfen b3den’. Impolite much? Tell me about it.

Another hand touched my hands, a warm one that pulled me into a hug. I smelt him, I know him. It’s him. My baby, the only thing existed in my stupefied dreams. So, I responded by tightening my grip, feeling warm in his arms, unlike any arms I've been embraced by.

“I love you” He kissed my forehead.

“I adore you”.

“So the sighted fell in love with the blind...” He said.

“What a stupefied blind” I said, getting closer to him.

“What an aphrodisiac good-looking sighted” he kissed her.
Sultan.

Until next time...
3eedkom mbarak in advance;*

-All of her dreams weren’t true except Sultan, when they met by the water fall.
-3 days ago, Ghanim asked a lot about her, she didn’t wake up until 3 days later.
-High blood pressure caused blindness; all of you thought it’s caused by diabetes like 6ariq, but no.
-She was in a coma for the past 2 days, but finally woke up and part –ten- started.
Inshalla I explained enough;*

10 comments:

Esoteric said...

First!

I'm so confused :S Please wa'97yleena :*

LOVE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING POSTS! <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

I'll in the next post inshallah;**
and thanks 7beebti, ilysm.

SweetNovember said...

yeyyyy 3alina.
i still didnt understand :(

Eidkom mubarakk :)

Rawan said...

Huh? still not getting it.....

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Sweet_November: I'll try to explain more.
Rawan; Inshallah I'll do an explained post..

Anonymous said...

ok i think i get it...uhhh..all those mixed up days she was having
were dreams. she just woke up and found out that she blind! 9a7,9a7??!!

if not ya3nni ana im'6y3a! but i love it! i love that i am im'6y3a:P

oo i just wanted to say that i love the way you write maishalah i wish i can write like that;( mmmm....agian MASHALAH!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Kiss;** RIGHT! and awww 7beebty thankyou;*** you might be better than me ba3d!!

Licious;*** said...

awww 7abibty yasmeen...

i was confused ishwaya bas i think i got it...

she was dreaming all this time...

she's the one who's blind not sul6an..

impressive twist i might add ;P i enjoyed it!!! bas 9ij kasra 5a6ry :(
can't wait for the next post ;*

Darliam said...

ohh and 6ariq, the blind dude, was a dream?
hmm i'm a little confused bas i think i'm gonna get it next post ;D

anyways, I love the story so much and love you

;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious; NO its mo 6ariq :/. Its sultan, the guy she complained to.

Darliam; I love you more;*

Post a Comment