Saturday, November 28, 2009

"I once was blind, now I can see." closing the curtain (finale).

Dear Diary,

I once was blind, now I can see. That everything, everyone around sees appearance as a key. A key that reveals what is she. I also knew that nothing comes between B and D except C; knowing that no one will come between you and me.

I’m not the only blinded out there, we’re all blind people. We get cheated by polite, we trust lies that are white. We nod on what’s wrong as if its rights.

I’m really sorry for leaving all the pain in this book, tracing my hand-writing shows my desperate, sadness and weakness. I wish I could leave you a white page with red flowers on top, but I couldn’t.

Live is not always on your side, sometimes and rarely it gets near you. But frequently, it will turn your life upside down. If life wants to play a game, we all have to play against it, not just stare at the score.

Tonight, I’ll stop torturing this book with my silly life. But I’ll keep this for you so read and learn.

Good Bye diary....

I'm done with stories. I think I finished conveying my message.
"Stories never end perfectly, if they do it's what we call luck" ~Zarh.

13 comments:

Darliam said...

"life is a game, we should play according to the rules"

love you;****
gonna miss you~!!

Esoteric said...

Seriously?

No. No, are you serious?

Why did yo end it that way! Although I love your point of ending stories like that, it's like what you said. It's either a sad ending which is reality or another concept, luck.

3eedich Mbarak o 3asach mn 3uwada.

P.S. Sorry I didn't comment 3l postat el gabliya bs knt mash'3oola :*
P.P.S. YOU BETTER NOT STOP WRITING, OR I'LL COME ALL THE WAY OVER TO KUWAIT AND MURDER YOU.
P.P.P.S. Yes, violence gets the best of me ;P
P.P.P.P.S. Love youuuu ;**

Esoteric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KWA;* said...

the ending was really sad, but i guess that u were right, not all stories have a happy ending :(

nope
nope
nope
ur
gonna
write
nother
story
cuz
u
luv
us
:D
cuz i
luv
u!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; me too walla;**

Sunset; I can't. you really don't know how I squeeze my mind to write a paragraph. I lost it. my writing inspiration.

Choco Loco; I really can't. sorry, gonna miss ya x

Nawarii said...

im so sad that u wont be posting again wallah so uncool :(

ill truly miss you... pls stay in touch el_3yoon@hotmail.com

a7ibich wayed ya a7la zarh

Licious;*** said...

That was so beautiful (saaaaaad ending but written beautifully mashalla)

I agree with ur message but i don't want u to stop it's a shame for ur talent to go to waste :'(

reconsider :(

if this is the end then...i should tell u what an amazing writer u are...and how much we're going to miss u ;***

LOVE YA ;** stay intouch with us every once in a while ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawarii; I will. I love you;***

Licious;** I can't. I'll miss you more b3d wallah;**

KWA;* said...

noooooooo dont forget me plzzzz!!!!!!!! may9eeer bes nawarii gets to b intouch with u ;'( anaa ba3aaaaad

3yoon-il-394@live.com

;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

inshallah I'll add ya;** o shlon ansaach:p?

Anonymous said...

BYE!! i am sooo giong to miss youu!!:*
i reeeeaallly want you to stay but i am sure you are making the right dicission.
add me so we can still be in touch:
kisskisses1@hotmail.com

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Sure;**
thanks for understanding darling.

latifa said...

Very late reply bs i just HAD to comment
Mshallah ur writting is amazing
&this story was very original & touching

Post a Comment