Thursday, November 26, 2009

"Sultano, abeek shway ta3al" chapter eleven.

I woke up in his arms, his muscular arms that embraced every inch of my pectus. The hug speaks by it tightness. That means nothing but love, passion and care. This is what we truly call body language.

I slowly extended my hand searching for his face afraid of waking him up, but his embrace was so protective as if he’s my own radar detector. He started turning and tossing with me in his arms, a new way to irritate me, great!

“Inshallah you stop!” I said, angrily.

“Not until I get my morning kiss” he said, still doing what he was doing.

“Ok?” I said, reaching for his forehead to kiss it.

“My forehead? Seriously? What an amazing kiss!” he complained.
I huffed.

“Never mind, yala wake up. We have to go to a lot of places today!” he said, placing my legs around his waist and carried me to the bathroom.

He carefully placed me on the sink counter as he started the water for me. I just sat there looking at the wall; pretending that I’m seeing something. When all I see is a whole blank life ahead of me. When all think of is how am I gonna live without Sultan and Ghanim helping me. When all I think of is my friends back in my hometown gonna feel sorry for me. When all I think of is how people are going to commiserate me for my blindness, having these thoughts broke me. And a tear found it usual way on my tears, knowing that it’s gonna come back again, really soon.

I crashed on his shoulder, wetting it with my sorrow tears. Tears that came one after another, breaking sultan’s heart sorely and slowly. He felt lamentable for cant helping me and bringing around my extensive wound.

“Bs Yasmeen, you can’t do this every time you think of it.” He said unhappily, lashed my tears away.

“I can’t” I whispered.

“Look at me, I know you don’t see anything around you, but you can sense, hear it and feel it. Blindness never was losing the ability to see, blindness is spiritual blindness.” He said, holding my hands.

“I said this before” I mumbled.

“Ha?” he asked, confused.

“Mm, nothing. Can you please give me my tooth brush?” I requested politely.

“Sure, here you go.” he said, handing me a tooth brush with tooth paste on.

“Yeah and your mother called and asked about you and our engagement” he said, shyly.

“Oh, she still remembers me?” I scoffed.

“Yasmeen, she’s just busy with your father and his work” Ghanim suddenly said.

“Good morning, new fiancés” Ghanim said later.

“I’m gonna reconsider if you keep on acting weird like this, it’s scary,” I complained.

“Sultano, abeek shway ta3al” he called him.

What? Since when Ghanim keep secrets away from me, I thought I knew everything about him. I thought he trusted me, with everything and anything. Weird.

I slapped my unearthly thoughts away, continuing what I was doing. concerned.

10 comments:

Licious;*** said...

FIRSST!!! :D

this is probably the first time i'm first....right?

anyway...FIRSSST :D hahahaha
going to read comment later ;*

QueenOfMyHood said...

7asafa;( Not first,
LOVED IT!!!!
Well first READ! :p
NEXT PWEASE! (a)

Licious;*** said...

Looooool 7ilwa QueenOfMyHood ;P

I LOVED IT!!! mashala 3alaich! i loved every inich o it...bas one question...Yasmeen is the blind one...that's it right? mako a7ad thany?

LOVE U next pleaase seriously can't wait ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious;* YEAH FIRST:p.

QOMH;* Ahaha;* I love you!

Licioua again;* Eh bs Yasmeen:p. And Glad you did;***

Jay said...

im confused :/

I loved the post but I'm extremely confused!!!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

JAY! ya hala o mar7aba:p.

tell me what you didnt get and I'll explain(:

Queen bee* said...

Loved it wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid ,wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid , wajid <3

Amazingly writtern as ALWAYS .. Sul6an is such a sweet heart <3 bm3na el kailma Rajal :p

Cant wait 4 more kil post a7la min el thanii
Love yew :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Queen bee* You always make my day better with your comments, you know?
I LOVE YOU!

Nawarii said...

i love the story although im kinda confused heheheh bas i still love to read it...

kil 3am wenti ib5air

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Babe, confused about what?
Thanks 7ebebty;**

Post a Comment