Friday, November 20, 2009

"Pills won’t hurt right?” chapter eight.

I ran back home, the only place that exists in both, reality and unknown-ity. That has to be discovered, sooner or later.I held the door, thinking about what happened earlier. How can this happen? I swear uuhhh.

Anyways, I entered noticing that I’m in the kitchen already. I slowly thought of ending this, like ending all of this.

Roles are playing on my stage now, in every second theirs a replacement. One actor goes, and the other one comes. One is the right and good guy, yet the other one is the bad and wrong guy. Its like organizing a theatre without a script, acting cursorily. And I am waiting for the audience applause, that would end this whole shit going on.I found it, drugs. Yes, pills won’t hurt right? They heal, perfectly too.

So I went to our tiny medicine cabinet located in the kitchen, pulled some ultra-panadols and other un-named pills. I took one after another, hoping this would wake me up from this everlasting dream. But, the next thing I remember was some glass breakings sounds.

“Mama” I barely speaked.

“Yes 7beebti, taben shy?” she asked.

“Where am I?” I asked her, confused.

“Bed, where else?”

“But… But... I was in the kitchen” I said, scared.

“7bebti, you were on the sofa watching television. I found you snoring, so Ghanim and I carried you to your room” she explained, leaving the room.What sofa? What television? What Ghanim?

“I HATE THIS I HATE THIS! FUCK” I screamed loudly.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Ghanim said, worried.

“GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE” I shouted in tears.

What is happening to me? Am I going insane? Yesterday Ghanim was away, now he’s here. Yesterday I fell on the floor, waking up in bed. Yesterday Tariq was sighted, now he’s … whether blind or sighted?I quickly wore my coat over my jeans and converses ordinarily. Opened my window, and slightly jumped to the main street. I walked, walked, and walked… when it suddenly hit me. Starbucks just like yesterday. But, someone slapped my thoughts away, or should I call my plan. Him. Tariq.

“Miss Yasmeen” He called from afar, holding a stick.

“Shtaby! I know, fashion blindness” I said, walking away.

“Huh? Anyways, I’m sorry for my escape the day before. I just wanted to apologize yesterday but I couldn’t find you, you haven’t gone out sa7?”.

“What do you exactly want?” I asked, wanting an answer.

“Yasmeen, I loved you” He said, looking down.

“Answer my question please” I said, irritated.

“I want to love you, like I did before” he replied.

“Ok look Tariq, Yesterday I went to starbucks and saw you there. You were sighted, you teased my appearance. You took your own tray by yourself. You were weird, actually everything is” I was afraid.

“My life is like reading a chapter on a book, then reading another chapter on some other book; nothing is attached to something. Everyday has its own story. I’m scared” I added, weeping.

“Yasmeen, I know you’ll panic and I know you’re not crazy and all. Yet, you should go to a psycholinguist” Tariq said, shaky.

“I am not crazy, why don’t you believe me?”

I walked away, and settled on the waterfall where Tariq took me the other day.I kept on mumbling to myself that I’m not a dumb ass like people think I am. I cried out, screamed out loud, and yelled at every eyes were on me. As I was sitting on the wooden chair, a body covered my shadow, saying “Can I sit beside you?”

“I would say yes or no if I owned it, unfortunately I don’t”.

“Okay, so you’re hard headed? Mhm, I’ll fix this later. My name is Sul6an, btw” he introduced his self.

I laughed, really loud.

“Haw, shfech?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing, I just hate your name” opps.

“I didn’t mean to be uh… sorry” I apologized later.

“Haha 3adi 3adi. I’ll nom sultan, do you like to sleep a lot?” he asked, smiling.

“YES! Who doesn’t?” I said, excited. Wow, mood changes, don’t they?

“Then you like me” He winked, and a slight pinch on his cheeks was the respond.

Until next time…

8 comments:

Darliam said...

what ?! WOW!!

!@%$^&*&%$
I'm confused!!

continue please ;D
;**

Darliam said...

and i'm first :D yaaaaaay

Rawan said...

???!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam: You'll be like this till the end of the story:p.
AND YES UR FIRST!

Rawan: Iknow you feel like killing me:p. but I'll explain everything at the end. ily.

Queen bee* said...

I really like the story but ever since the last post

I AM CONFUSED .. !!!

Waiting 4 the next one :** <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Queen bee* Inshallah I'll explain next post!
TODAY MAYBE!

Anonymous said...

so confused BUT loving it!!
next post please:D

Post a Comment