Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"I swear I'm not a psychotic!" chapter seven.

I woke up lazily the other day with every inch of my body wounded. I slowly jumped off of my bed and headed directly to the bathroom. I never felt this way before; I was tired not excited like every morning. Then it suddenly hit me, Ghanim.

Tears walked like a rainfall, the one that I trusted and lived with mostly all my life, did this. After many thoughts circulating around my head, I decided to go out and confront him. I did as I planned; I didn’t even walk to his room. I kept on calling him over from the living room, when my mother suddenly came along from the kitchen.

“shfech etsarkhen?” she asked, irritated.

“Where’s Ghanim?” I asked, impolitely.

“Weh, Ghanim min gabl ams emsafir. Don’t you remember? You’re the one who dropped him there” she said, entering the kitchen again.

“Mama, aren’t you supposed to be in Barcelona with dad?” I asked loudly, entering the kitchen behind her.

“Babe, are you sick?” She placed her hand on my forehead.

“NO! I guess I forgot everything because of this long dream” I tried to believe what I averred, but deep down I couldn’t.

“Haha, Okay what do you want for breakfast?” She asked.

“Hmm, nothing I gotta go now” I kissed her forehead and went back to my room.
As I entered, I quickly pulled an 'I love NYC' t-shirt with grey training pants. I shockingly wore it in a blink of an eye, tied my converse laces and ran to him.

6ariq.

I decided to walk to starbucks then go to his building. But, plans changed since I saw him there ordering a latte. I was right behind him, so I slowly tapped his shoulder. He turned back saying “You need help?”

“La2 actually, you’re the one who’s supposed to need it” I smiled.

“Wow, and why is that?”

“Duh, you’re blind?” I said, unsure.

“Yeah, and you’re blind for wearing an 'I love NYC' t-shirt. Fashion blindness. Ha-ha” he said, messing my hair. Then he left.

HOW THE HELL?

FUCK!

IT WASN’T A DREAM! I SWEAR~ I LIVED THIS!

IT’S NOT A DREAM! DON’T LOOK AT ME LIKE I AM A PSYCHO!

I REALLY SAW HIM! I KNOW HE’S BLIND! AND I KNOW THAT GHANIM KISSED ME LAST NIGHT! AND MY MOM WAS IN BARCELONA! I AM NOT SICK!

until next time, actually tomorrow.

8 comments:

Rawan said...

shino hatha!! thats not a post it's too short and madry shisalfa everything is messed up....we need a post to clear things up a loooong post ok:P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Eh inshallah bachir:p everything will be explained:p.

Anonymous said...

awal mara SECOND:*
how did you do in your exams inshalah good:)
ambiiah shlon it was all a dream??! pls post soon may9eer wayid short;(

Nawarii said...

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :S whats up with the mind game zarh???????? hehehehe enough messing with our heads...

but its great that 6arooqi can see...

Queen bee* said...

Oh-Em-Geeeeeeeeee
This post literally messed up my head im like this " :o " the whole time =p
Im like im pretty sure i read every post that was published hehe ..
Anyways kal 3ada what you write is Simply Amazing Mashallah ;** I am honestly ADDICTED .. Cant wait for the next Post ..;** Loving the Fact that its 2moro Cant thank you enough 4 it =D

Love Yew Babes ;** <3

Darliam said...

haw shesalfa!!
y3ny everything happened before is a dream and this is not! wela ana '3al6ana ?

we'll see tomorrow ;**

SweetNovember said...

okey
next post please let us understand
looool
i m the blind here now :D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Kiss; Maybe:p. and exams? il7mdellah(;

Nawarii; hehe, sorry. I just like twisting my story. this makes it a one of a kind one:p.

Queen bee; Thankyou babe:**** And I'll.

Darliam; YOU'll know ilyom:p.

Sweet_November; smells 3lech:** I'll post ilyom inshallah(:

Post a Comment