Monday, November 9, 2009

"M...M...M...Me?" chapter five.

“Inta bru7ik 3amay, dshet ma dshet nfs il shay, Yuba dish latser maleq mako a7d erdik!” His friend said. Probably convincing him into getting in.

I blinked, and then shockingly I’m right infront of them. I know I can’t do this in Kuwait, but it must work here. He’s blind, like wtf? I have to help. No just because he’s hot or anything... hehe.

“A...A...A” I lost the ability to speak.

“Wow, great union. Blind guy with a Deaf hottie, you're perfectly a couple, bye” he smiled.

“Kil Kharak” I said, walking to Anonymous; my anonymous.

“Mm, I’m on my way to the little shop at the end of the street, do you want me to drop you?”


“La, I really don’t want to get you into problems with your family or you’re boyfriend.” He said, trying to look straight as much as he can.

“Hah, don’t worry, I live alone” I smiled.

“And your boyfriend?” he asked, slowly.

“Actually, he’s my cousin”.

“I guess I’ll accept the walk invitation after all” he smiled, warmly.

He walked infront of me, and continued when I stopped.

“Alo, you disappeared?” he asked, foolishly.

“La, kamil kamil. You don’t need anyone to guide you” I quetched, with my hand folded across my chest.

“I’m sorry” he stuck his tongue out, then held my hand and pulled me. “Better?”


“You really don’t want anyone to see us, together ... like this” I said, carefully.

“Yeah, I’m sorry” He said looking down.

“So, how all this happened?” I asked.

He really looked like he didn’t want to talk about it; I know it was a hard question. But what happened, already happened. I quickly thought of pulling my question back.

“You don’t have to...”


“No. No, I want to. No one ever asked me for a long time ago”. “I really want to let it out” he breathed heavily.

“I’m all ears” I slightly tapped his shoulder.

“Probably, two years ago. I saw my anonymous beauty queen. Her face was decorated with her wide eyes, long lashed blue-iced eyes; just like her mother who was next to her in the airport, with her pink full, thin lips. Circled face under her sun kissed skin, and an amazing Slim and a Medium-height body”.

“I then, promised to myself. That I would know who this girl is, and ask for her hand as soon as I know her full name” he continued.

What happened then?”

“I was thinking hardly about her, I couldn’t wait so I went back home and asked my mother to go and ask her hand from her parents”.

“Mmm”

“She did. But when she asked her mother, she thought that having a ‘British’ woman as my wife’s mother, wouldn’t work. She then, started talking about ‘Shegolon al nas?’ talk”.

“What was her name?”

“Yasmeen Flan Al-Flani” He said, looking broken-hearted.

M...M...Me?

to be continued...

10 comments:

identity said...

:O ya3nii he was in love with her?
loved the post!!:D next post please!!:D

Queen bee* said...

Omg Omg Omg .... He loved her ? Does he know that she's the same girl ... ?? :O

Simply I loved it !!! It was beautifully written as always love :*

Cant wait 4 more
la6awleen 3alaina

Love Yeah :* <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Identity; YUP:p

QueenBee* Inshallah I won't! I'll be a hypered writer till this story finishes:p.

Rawan said...

no way!! post as soon as you can please oo please please make them longer ma sheba3t:)

Darliam said...

WOW that was something!

love it ;**

Licious;*** said...

:O!!! omg!! he was in-love with you!!!! i mean yasmeen!!

wanasaaa!!! yalla next post babe may9eer chithy kamlay!

tomorrow ako post? can't wait ;**

Nawarii said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how romantic...my eyes are in tears min kithir el romance...he lovessssssss her how cuteeeeeeeeeeee and sweeeeeeeet and more importantly greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat... continue continue ow plssss extra long post i want details this is getting hotter by the post...sooooooooo glad u continued writing it :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Rawan; Min3yuny:**

Darliam; It loves you back:**

Luicious; Ahah, Maybe:p.

Nawarii; I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS THEY CHEER ME UP! And inshallah next post is verrrrrrrrrry long:p

QueenOfMyHood said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!
La2! ;o Kan i7ibha! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
Wallah ma agi9 3alaich my jaw DROPPED when I read that! x|

I love you! :*

-Q

Karma (Zarh) x said...

JuJu:* eh wallah, I dont blame you!
Eh, I love you b3d:**

Post a Comment