Friday, November 20, 2009

"I love you, too" chapter nine.

I aroused after an everlasting sleep, finding myself in a white room with noisy beep. I turned my head to see where I am, but Ghanim pushed me back. Is it a dream? Or is this a dream? I’m confused.

“Gh-an-im, where am I?” I barely said.

“Shush! You fell in the kitchen 2 days ago” He said.

“What? No! I didn’t, this is all a dream walla. I never took pills and fell. DON’T BELIEVE THIS!” I screamed.

“Nurse, Nurse” Ghanim called, holding me.

The last this I saw was the nurse injecting Hypnotic into my arms while Ghanim was holding it.

Ghanim viewpoint:

“What happened to her?” I asked the doctor.

“Well, she’s scared of something. This explains her behavior lately. We never had a patient like this. We don’t have a solution too. So, you’ll have to take her to a psychologist sooner or later” He answered.

“Can you see her? She’ll never accept going to a psychologist. I know her” I said.

“This is the only solution, I’m sorry” He left.

I decided to take her after all, but not until she wakes up. She changed; she’s not the Yasmeen I know. Something must’ve happened to her, or annoys her. I have to know what it is, before taking her anywhere.

6 hours passed from the Hypnotic injection she took. She didn’t wake up, which is weird. This is only for maximum four hours. I’ll go sleep next to her until she wakes up, inshallah.

Yasmeen viewpoint:

I woke up with a headache playing call of duty in my head. I turned my position to see Ghanim sleeping on the couch next to me, cute. He’s the true version of a friend and a brother. He did more than my mother would do.

“Ghanim” I whispered.

He opened his eyes angelically, his amazing eyes. That said million words approximately on how much he loved me. On how much he wanted me. On how much he liked me. Lastly, how much he’s worried about me.

“3yona” he smiled.

"I love you" I grinned.

"I love you, too".

until next time...
*fyi; this is the last mental confusion post:p.
and this is it for this week. have fun:*

9 comments:

honeylove said...

I just started reading your story and im loving it :)

Post soon habeebti
Hooked

Anonymous said...

looooool....ghanim*sigh*


i was confused about elstory but now i get it


love it<3


keeep going!



-the lost one

Karma (Zarh) x said...

honeylove; glad you did:**

The lost one; I'll explain better later(: and welcome to my world:*

Nawarii said...

ZARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im dying here hehehehe whyyyyyyyy all the confusion....bas im loving it LOL

but i really LOVE this story .... i loved when ghanim said 3yoona that made my heart skipped a beat...

cant wait for ur next mind blowing post... love youuuu

Licious;*** said...

Amazing as always :P

I got it...i think.

she was taken back with what was going on around her...too much for her really so somehow her days are coming to her backwards...they're not as organized..
ya3ni she remembers parts here and there...mithel the movie promonition ;P

told u people i'm a freakin' genoius.. I am i am...right zarh?

anyways can't wait for ur next post :P

FMA said...

Bs hatha 7ag the week?:(
I want more;$

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Nawarii; I like it :(. And glad you liked it:**

Licious;* Lil asaf ghala6;p. you'll see later:p.

N:Hehe Inshallah on Tuesday there's a post(: ;**

Rawan said...

im glad the mental confusion is over because i wanna know what's really going on...can't wait till next week:P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Rawan; Actually this Tuesday:p.

Post a Comment