Saturday, November 14, 2009

"His lips...on mine" chapter six.

“Yasmeen Flan Al-Flani” He said, looking broken-hearted.

M...M...Me?

“Oh, what happened next?” I said, acting all normal.

“I just avoided my parents as much as I can; I even lived in the chalet a whole year even though I know it’s not their fault. Those last months, I wasn’t eating well. I kept on remembering her and suffering with my second type diabetes. Exactly on the 16th of December last year, I fade out and woke up in a black room. Everything was literally black; I could hear my mother whispers but can’t see her. I touched my eyes once and twice but nothing was on. I kept on calling the nurse the only thing I’ve hear was diabetic retinopathy caused my blindness”

“Mmm, yaa?” I asked, wanting to know his name.

“6ariq Al-Flani” he smirked.

“Inzain 6ariq, can you remove your glasses?” I said referring to the sun-glasses he was wearing.

“Ah, I can’t” he sighed.

“No I know you can,” I stopped infront of him and pulled his glasses outwards. I saw his eyes, His beautiful eyes. Oh god, It was all bright, I couldn’t see them at all, they were hazel, fo real. I then, placed the glasses on again.

“Sheftay, I told I don’t want to” he shouted and left.

I quickly followed him, took his hands and turned him toward me, “Look at me, I know you don’t see anything around you, but you can sense, hear it and feel it. Blindness never was losing the ability to see, blindness is spiritual blindness. Sometimes we see things we don’t want to see. Would you like to see your girlfriend betraying you? Would you want to see your best friend giving up on you? Would you want to see your brother smoke drugs? Would you?” I said, loudly.

“Oh god, Repetitious. I’m not okay! Come with me” he pulled my hand and walked me slowly to what seems like a park, with a fake water fall. god, it’s amazing how he can hear and walk toward it.

“You see this?” he said, calmly.

“Mhmm” I nodded.

“I know I hear this mostly every day, I know I can walk towards it, I know I can sense it. But I want to see it. I never thought I would miss my oculus like this. You think this is all okay?”

“Okay. I’m Yasmeen and I’m willing to start all over” I smiled, shaking hands with him.

“And I don’t know or want to know that you’re blind, okay” I whispered quietly right into his ears.

I can see his smile, his zillion dollars smile. You know chamillionare wide smile with grins? Mhm, just like that. My baby has it. My baby? Oh I’m talking to myself.. Thank god. I thought I said it in public. Okay shut up.

“What a coincidence! Do you mind if I asked for your full name because there are millions of Yasmeen I know?” He asked politely.

“Yasmeen Flan Al-Flani” I said, wanting to surprise him.

“What? Fuck. I got to go” he suddenly turned weird, again.

“What’s wrong?” I said, pulling his wrist.

“Laa, wla shy” he said, leaving rapidly. He kept bumping into people until he reached a building with a sign on the door for blind people, he sensed it dots by dots then got in. I left immediately after that.

Why is he weird? I didn’t say no, his mom was the one. I have done nothing that caused irritation, nothing! I was generous and free-handed since day one we met, why is he being rude to me? Why can’t he say goodbye once? Every time he leaves, his escapes were always like exploding a bombshell or something like that. I hate you 6ariq. I hate you.

After these intellections, I returned to my apartment empty-handed. I wasn’t in the mood to eat or even walk 5 meters more to the store. My mind was absent, I kind of like him or feel pity for him? How come I can’t differentiate this?

“Hala, wen il chyas?” he asked, confused as soon as I entered. Finally someone that slapped my thoughts away, I love you Ghanim!

“Maybt sorry” I said as I jumped on the sofa.

“It’s okay. Hop up, you look worn out” he said, extending his hands.

“Uuhhh” I pulled his hands and walked to my room.

As a gentleman Ghanim always been, he followed me to my bedroom. He then, took of my sneaks. Seconds after that, I was touching my blanket but he pulled it for me and placed it right on my body; covering every part of it, except my face. I then, re-adjusted the pillow to feel more comfy and closed my eyes imagining his amazing eyes, breath-taking smile and inexplicable escapes. I lastly opened my eyes idly, to find...

Ghanim Lips.
On mine.

until next time...

-I'm really sorry for neglecting my story and my following list. But I'm really busy these days, since all of you know exam started. You really don't want me to fail and get my laptop taken away as a penalty, don't you?

8 comments:

Darliam said...

NOOO 6ariq should be the one kissing her not ghanim!!!


ohh sweaty take all the time you want... good luck with all of your exams!! you better get good grades!!

;***

Esoteric said...

I loved the post but you scared me...I have diabetes and God knows if that happens to me :"(

Rawan said...

nooo i like 6ariq not ghamin.....

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam; what happened happened:p. And I'll study hard:p

Sunset; Babe all of us have diabetes but you should be careful. this only happens for careless people.

Rawani; all of you liked 6ariq? I thought you'll like ghanim more:p.

Licious;*** said...

awww!!
ok i love ghanim and all but i love 6arik more!!! alot more!!

waiting on the next one hun and good luck on ur exams...nabee good grades ok?

oh and next post!!! ;*

Yooy said...

i just found your blog. and i read every single post you posted. i'm hooookkkkeeddd <3 !

Queen bee* said...

As simple as that I LOVED IT <3
Everything about this story is Addictive .. though i didnt like the turning point that happened in the End i personally am in love with 6ariq bass y3awir el Galb

Keepm Coming hunz We defiantly dont want you failing your exam's Good Luck babes :*
Love Yew :**<3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious; Inshallah(:

Yooy; Glad you liked it:*

Queen bee*; thank you. and about the last part? naaaah, it's only for a bit. you'll be happy when you see the next post:p.

Post a Comment