Thursday, September 10, 2009

Atypical June: part I

Dedicated to Dazzlin:*, and a big thank you to Identity:*

Well hello there stranger, I’m going to introduce myself first, and you’ll get to know about my life later. I’m a typical 19 years Kuwaiti teenager, named after my parents anniversary month, June; it’s definitely rare but I like it after all. I’m simple yet gorgeous, which many people said about me.

My eyes were hazel, my straight nose perfectly ended high just like Kristen Stewarts, but my brown full lips made me much prettier. I smoke, but regularly, not an addiction kind of smoking, I just do it when I’m frustrated. We all do, don’t we? My famous medium length brown hair well duplicated my carrot-like skin complexion.

My life was fully perfect, although I didn’t have a mother but my father tried to fill every space my mother left. I enjoy watching albums and video’s of her, cause I never saw here. She died giving birth to me and unfortunately I have no siblings to count on, so that makes me the spoiled daughter that my father couldn’t say no to. I neither break rules made by my father nor refuse my father commands.

Our relationship was flawlessness, we never argued, fought nor get mad at each other. Little did I know, that this perfect relationship between my father and I will never stay the same when he gets married to her.

My step mother treated me good, but took all of my father time. Dad barely sees me, his schedule was busy, but Nora -my step mother- seems to get a lot of it. Nora was nice, kind and a bit attractive but couldn’t control her anger. I never liked her nor hate her and I don’t know what’s her intention, well no one knows.

She had 4 boys non of them were girls, so sometimes she makes Mom and daughter time; but I never like it. Her husband beaten and threatened her a lot, so she got divorced. Some times I feel sorry for her, but it’s the past right?

I never met her sons, but my father told me about them. Khalid the oldest which is 27, the twins Mas3ad and Mish3al 25 and Fawaz 23. He told me all about their ages and alot about their lifes. They all been studying in the States, except for Khalid which is married by now.

Now enough about them, and back to me but ....
Until next time.
Great start? Should I continue?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear uu r Good Srh <3
hehe a7s the story is AMAZING o.o!
yallah waiting for the next ;p
luvich ;*
-Banana<3

Anonymous said...

So good =) keep going :D

-NT.

Anonymous said...

3ajeeb i just started reading ur blog i love it yes keep going!


s!*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Banana: thanks;***

NT: I will;*

S!*: Thankyou<3

Strawbx said...

HIIIIII

To Srh :

Yal chalba laish u didnt say u have a new story ma7bch bs i loved el story
::P ,, yalla cant wait for the next post

To identity :
Ma7bch . !! T_T :( . laish u dont comment now =@ ? *tounge out* =P anyways (L) missed ya

LOVE YEW ALL =P

www.exstrawb.blogspot.com

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thanks 7beeebttyyy;****!

identity said...

LOOOOL no need for thanks ana ishsawyt?? i LOVED it i more then LOVED it!!;p
yalla part 2 il7eeeen fahma?!;D
oo did u read il story ily i told u 3an?!

Dazzlin said...

aww thank u 3al dedication o im so glad u decided to continue writing ur amazing stories.. im intrigued by this story o dying to find out more about it..

I might have said this before but ill just say it again o might say it more in the future.. Mashallaa 3alaich ur talent in writing it A M A Z I N G!! U capture the reader at the start of every story u write and keep them glued till the end.. Cant wait for more daahling..

Alvaro said...

HELL YEAH YOU SHOULD! Or else, I'll kick your butt(:

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Identity: ehh 3jeeeba!!

Dazzlin: wooiii<33 thanks;* and n.p , you made my day ya 7lwa<33

ALvaro: 7lalich hehe ;$

I will!

Troublemaker said...

I love ur blog i just started reading it o im new to blogspot :P so visit my blog if u can =D okay take care o keep the work up

Post a Comment