Thursday, September 24, 2009

Atypical June: part X

“A5, ya galbi” said this hot guy placing his hands on his heart side of his chest. I gave msa3ad this shfeh-hatha look, then he nodded as in skip-him.

“m.. aa.. Shlonich” said this bald guy, a bit longer than me. Cute but not sexy as msa3ad or those boys. “Im fine, what about you ….” I wanted to know his name.

“R-Rakan, mm june? As in joon?” he asked, confused.

“yup yup,” okay I guess I’m fitting in nicely, but where’s the brothers. I mean my brothers. “where’s my brothers” I whispered to mas3ad.

“Hatha rakan, our brother bs min om thanya, he’s sweet try talking to him 3ala ma il shabab e5l9on l3b o don’t worry he‘s 16” he talked softly.

“Mm, june, tabeen ne6la3 cause ez3aj” he said, pulling me from my wrist to the living room. I didn’t nod or say yes, why did you ask then?

“Mm, Im starving. Broo7 adwerly shy bil kitchen.” I said, holding my belly.

“Haha, me too wallah. Can you cook nuggets?” he asked.

“lel2saf, nope” I said, ashamed.

“No problem, I’ll teach you” he said, as he came over to the kitchen.

“Im not interested in learning from you tara” I teased.

“malat 3lech, hatha o ana b’9b6ich m3a wayhich. Mo kafw”.

“3ady et3eed? Ma sma3t” I faked a smile.

“Malat 3lech, eh malat 3leech” he repeated.

“MSA3AAAAAAAAAAAAD” I yelled my superman’s name.

“Oma, obo, 5alta, 5ala, 3ma …” He said.

“5la9 w9alat il m3loma” I interrupted.

Yes yes, he’s cute. 5la9, I see him as a brother, please understand. Ugh, I hate it. Im too young to get my ass in a relationship. Mind my language, but I’ll call my self a slut if I ever went out with a boy in the same car as in my BF. I’m sick of this happening alot in Kuwait. Typical bitches “Ha 3ndich a bf?”, and if I said no she’ll be like “Weh, maskeena”. Y3ni understand, We’re in Kuwait not america.

And back to earth.

“Shswalich Rakano?” he said, acting all pissed.

“Galy, Khara fech o ily yabich hnee” I lied, cause Malat 3lech wouldn’t make him fight with Rakan.

“Ay shy, La la. 7adick 3ala Janontna” he said, teasingly.

“Bru7 betna” I was angry, shno 3ndhom this word ‘3shmara!

“Wely egol, btnamen 3ndna ilyom, o mako ru7a?” he said, stubborn.

“Tegfa wadha, Al3an om hal 7ob. Shlon et7bha?” Rakan said.

“SHNO” I freaked out.

“eh, june. 9ali7 kila esulif 3nich oo… o chena Im falling for you” He said, embarrassed.

“oh” I said, coldly.

“Please, latgolen, you have the same feeling b3d?” Rakan asked.

“Nope, I see him as a brother” I said, directly looking at Msa3ad eyes.

“Well, your lose. Bs zain geltay min il bdaya” He forced a smile. “O yala I gotta go, aklm il 9a7ba” He was obviously lying. Kefa, he cant make up how I feel towards him by his self.

“Rakano, 3ndick licenses?” I asked.

“La Yuba, bs agdar asooq. A3jbich bil swa8a” He winked, proudly.

“La La. Lay7oshik. Inzain feh a7ad hne weyah sayara o ye8dar e86ny shalaina?”.

“Fawaz O msa3ad bs” He said. “ne6ray hne, bgol 7a8 Fawaz e86ich”.

“Lala, he hates me wallah. I know he had this argue with msa3ad 3shani, so ma ra7 yr’6a”.

“La2, hehe. Ohwa 6ayb o 5bl ynsa bser3a la tgoleenla geltlich” He teased.

“Mm.. okay” I finally agreed, watching rakan stepping to their room.

After what seems like… 10 seconds, I found Fawaz getting out of the room. Holding a car key in his hand, and a cap in the other.

“Yalla baba, nmshy?” he’s nice now. Weird.“Mmm,” I said, as my tummy started singing.

“Lol, yala enru7 McDonalds na5thlich a meal b3den ardich” he smiled, then went towards the car. I kept my mouth shut the hall way to McDonalds, then this favorite song popped from 99.7. I couldn’t resist not singing with Lil wayne “Every girl”. Don’t get me wrong Im not a prevo, bs I like this song A LOT.

“hey, wen g3den kaak. I like this song b3d.” he said. “Hehe, A prevent much?” I teased.

“La2, I mean I like the way Lil wayne think that he turn girls on, and he don’t”.

“More like jealous?” yes, I thought he was so lame. But I shouldn’t judge people without getting to know them. Ahh ya Fawaz.

“Jealous 3shan he gets sluts? o ana g3d yam a7la wa7da on earth. I don’t think so, Aby ily yamy” he winked. Can I call this flirting? Im falling… for …. Him …. Early…. Too early.

Until next time...

Im gonna miss you guys so much. school is starting on this Sunday:(. Its a long one, for yall. so you would forgive me, If i didn't post for weeks (School work).
O do you prefer doing the color coding, willa tegdron tegron chethy?
O Yes Its Thursday, wen ray7en ;)?

9 comments:

Charmbracelet said...

I don't get it ! Mnu her brothers al7eeen?=\ wayiid guy names..msa3id w 9ali7 w na9r w fawaz w Rakan=O please help =p
-N~

identity said...

9ali7 oo bess! i love 9ali7!!;p
fawaz wai3 ma7iba! 9ali7 oo bess!!:p loved the post next post please!!:p

Licious;*** said...

LOVED IT!!!

question...is it ok to fall or have something romantic between stepbrothers? just wondering...
and why are they all hitting on her??!!! tara ana mawjooda!!!

shfeehum?!!! come here!! lazem a7e6sign for these hotties to notice?!!

the men in this story are mind-blowing ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Her step brothers:

Khalid, msa3ad, mish3al and Fawaz.

Rakan is their brother ^ bs min om thanya.

Hope I made it clear Charmbracelet.

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Identity: Hehe eh 7a8ich :p.

Licious: Haha, I'll mention you ib their room soon :p.

Haha, not sure if it forbidden aw la2. ay Mind blowing bs, ana ily aktb. Yneeet minhom!

Darliam said...

heeeeeeeeey sorry i didn't have the chance to comment but i have read all of your posts oo i loved them all!!

waaaait waaaaain 7abeeebi 9aloo7iii!!! ??
wlahat 3aleeh !!!!!

ohh so sunday you start school, allah e3eenkom oo ewafgkom! wai3 i started 3 weeks ago, i want to kill myself 7ady jealous menkom
oo bout the color thing, its okay 3ala ra7tich we love it all!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Hehe, 9alo7 lil2sf will be in the next post hehe. Intay o Identity 9ar 7beebkom :p.

Thanks, eh wallah alla y3eena :\. ana 7ady jealous cause il 7koma will start at 4/10 not fair :s.

I understand that ur busy(: thanks for commenting hunny:**

ffs said...

Love the post<3 next 1 plz
Masa3ad zoo8a I love him!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe, I like em ALL :p.
Inshallah(:

Post a Comment