Thursday, September 24, 2009

Atypical June: part XI

“Jealous 3shan he gets sluts? o ana g3d yam a7la wa7da on earth. I don’t think so, Aby ily yamy” he winked. Can I call this flirting? Im falling… for …. Him …. Early…. Too early.

“Yala, nezlay” he said, as he rushed to my door and opened it. What a gentlemen ha?

“thank you,” I blushed.

“7yach” he winked, and pulled me. Yes, pulled me from my hand to McDonalds. Im not hungry now, Im tummy filled now.

I gave him my order then sat on the nearest empty table. No one was around. Five minutes later, bunch of guys looked like 20’s came in. Ah, I was drooling. Yes drooling, well not drooling drooling. Almost!

They were 5, 3 tanned, 2 chay 7leb. I was starring, when Fawaz kicked my legs from under the table. “Ha?” he interrupted my thoughts about this yellow shirt guy. Ah, If I could draw him, I would show you all.

He was tanned, fully tanned. Hazel eyes, the one the showed from far. Short brownish hair, cap wore backwards. His muscles ah, he looked *sexy*. Not that guy you find in American gladiators, Na-Aa. The one with not that strong muscles, and six packs bs still looked, HOT.

“a’3ar” not now, uhh. Shard 3lek?

“hehe, sorry” I blushed.

“Al3an omhaaaaaa” he said, then started whistling. I turned around to see her. Yes a slut. Welcome to Halaga city again. There in chalets now, wow. I stepped on Fawaz’s foot so hard. Im not jealous, im kinda of yes yes. Ouuf.

“7setay feny?” he said, taking a sip from the diet coke.

“7ywan” I said, pissed. Sh-hal 7araka?

“Hehe, et’3aren 3lay?” he asked, knowing the answer.

“La2” I lied.

“e83ad, nazalat her dress. Allah 3ala her -CENSORED-” he’s killing me.

“Fawazo bs” hitting him with the tray.

“Ha, shgeltay, et’3areen wila abdi bil bnt ily yamha?”.

“eh” I huffed.

“shno ily eh?” he smiled deviously.

“Il hatha” I said, avoiding saying it.

“Tara ha!” g3d y7rny hatha?

“eh a’3ar” I blushed into mo red, obo il red.

“Etyanenen tadreen?”.

“galoha ‘3airik” I teased.

“Mno il 7ywan ily galich, 5leny athba7a” he said, folding his sleeves y3ni 9ij.

“Chill, my girl-friends.” I said, calming him down. A5af yswe shy. Mo mal ‘3shamra shakla.

“3baly b3d”.

I sensed some vibration in my cross bag, I quickly pulled my phone and answered.

Me: Alo.
9ali7: Yo Yo
Me: Watup yo nigga?
9ali7: Watup yo nigga? Kaak, g3da agol yo yo 3n rab3i. Walla inich day5a!
Me: Hehe, Shlonick? *looking at Fawaz pissed*
9ali7: Fine all da time.
1 minute later.
Me: Hehe, I’m good thanks for asking.
9ali7: A55!
Me: SHFEK?
9ali7: 5asart kila minich, na7s!
Me: Inzain ya 9ali7.
9ali7: Mo intay mo intay.
Me: 3yl?
9ali7: il 9a7ba.
Me: Kaak, mno il ma8roda?
9ali7: Ma t3rfeenha Ma t3rfeenha, qa9b razat il face.
Me: Malat, shtaby dag. Dag testa3b6?
9ali7: Goal thany Tf 3leech
Me: 9ALI7!
9ali7: Il 9a7ba Il 9a7ba mo intay shefech.
Me: Bye.
9ali7: Yalla bser3a reday, yabonich bil dowania.
Me: Kalb. Bye.
9ali7: Mno kalb, il 9a7b akeed.
Me: Hehe*I couldn't hide it* La2 int.
9ali7: 3baly b3d, yala take care.

*dedicated to Identity and darliam*

“mno hatha” he said, as soon as I hung up.

“9ali7” I smiled.

Until next time…
In the mood to write so 9ert too-generous, o 2 posts in a day. Shtabon b3d :p?
feel free to ask, if you're lost.

20 comments:

Queen bee* said...

Your The Best walla ... Aaaah all the guys are major hotties .. im falling in love with all of them YAAAY i cant wait 4 more luv :** <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe gelt u will fall in love m3a wayd boys here. 5yana wara 5yana :p.

Thanks 7beebty:**

identity said...

i love ishloon you wrote the dedictaion ib ness il post! I LOVED THE 9ALI7 part 3ashan i love him !
HE IS MINE AND EVERYBODY HAS TO BACKS OFF!!!;p shwaya ishta6eet! i just want to send my msg to all the people!!!;D
loved the post! next post please!;p
p.s im not a maynoona im shwaya mshta6a(a)

identity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karma (Zarh) x said...

loool hehe, eeh ehda2 7a8iich:**
La 7asha Mo Maynoona :p.
Hehe Reserved 7a8ich<3 :P

Queen bee* said...

hahahaha La2 :p Im no cheater

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe shno mo cheater! 7beeta almost kil wa7d fil story o etgolyn mo 5yna :p!!

Queen bee* said...

Wth .. in the end they are characters all i said was i lovem mob hook up with them :s !!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

lol , eh 5ala9 mo 5ayna:***
I love you hehe<3

Licious;*** said...

ANA CHEATER!!!! I LOVE 'EM ALL!!!

GIMME GIMME!!! ;p

loved it bas....

I WANT MORE!!! may9eer chithy WE want more ;(

ffs said...

Lool zoo8a 9ali7!! I love him<3
Next post plz:D
Its ok If u post 3 in a dayy;)

Queen bee* said...

haha =)

Love u more :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Licious;* more than kil hatha :|
hehe Amot bil cheater ana :p.

FFS;* layuba ween 3 I can't. :p ma 3ndi parts in storage.
Oo 9ali7 7ada ZOQA

Quuen Bee*
E7im :$

Darliam said...

AHHHHHH maly sh'3l 9alooo7i is mine bas mine me only ;P

loooove yew zarh ;*** thanks for the dedication

love it ;**** thanks for posting ;)

Charmbracelet said...

Loool chna fe flirting bain li5wan which is wierd ?=p wela bs anna ?
-N~

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Darliam;* Hehe, 3ad entay o Identity thaweshaw 3leeh :p
N.p 7beebty<3 O I love tons back!

Charmbraclet;* la2 9a7 9a7 there is :p. o feh more comming up :p. It's weird 9a7! bs u can't blame her if 7abat wa7d mnhm :p.

Anonymous said...

heyy! i just started reading ur blog love it<3
iam in love with the all the boys too:*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe kil il girls b3d :p.
thank you for Reading ;*

Dazzlin said...

Loving this story LOVING IT!! bas i need to ask you.. i7eena the guys shes with are the half brothers 9a7? wla im getting it wrong..

cant wait for the next post walla o seriously duno why i wasnt commenting on your blog when i thought i was.. weird i know lol bas shoo asawee:P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe yah half brothers :p. o thank you.
n.p 7bebty aham shy Ina ur reading :p. ILY:*

Post a Comment