Sunday, September 6, 2009

Wrote this love letter...(1)

As I said, to someone;*
Here you go :). and Its a 4 parts story...

I slept peacefully that day. Fully covered with my warm yellow thick blanket. My face burried between the two layers of my comfy pillows. When silence, quietness and hush were doing their jobs. I felt I was sleeping an eternal sleep, I didn’t want to wake up, not now. Until this noisy beep, coming from my mobile entering slowly from my ears. I extended my hands and pulled my phone from the corner table. I quickly picked up, when an Unknown number displayed on the screen.

“Allo” I said lazily.

“Bdaaaaair?”.

“Is it obvious I sound like your friend?” I asked, twitting.

“Inzain, wel wel sh-hal nafs alla y3een ily eshufich il 9b7, Sorry I dialled the wrong number”.

I quickly hung up, and drifted to sleep, as soon as I fliped to change my position another beep annoyed. Would my phone stop it?Again I answered but this time without looking at the caller.

“Il nas egolon bye” he quetched.

“agol chub” I said, mingy. I never assaulted any stranger like this, but my nerves were splashy.

“Inzain…” he said, as I aborted the phone call, and switched my phone off.

I kept on changing position on bed, but deplorably I couldn’t sleep again. I looked at my phone; for the time, It was shockingly 5:00 pm, I quickly jumped out of bed, and went to the inner bathroom. I washed up then got in my track suit, I love NYC t-shirt and red crocs, simply a messiness, right?

I rushed to my car, taking a sandwich from the kitchen on my way, and quickly started the engine to catch my first class at Uni. All the way driving , I was tapping my fingers on the steering wheel; hopping to get on time.

I ran aimlessly toward my class, knowing it will be biology with Dr. N’aema. I went to the class, which was filled with people starring at me appalled, I quickly sat at the last line on the right corner, no one was around me; I don’t want anyone to be.

The class started like every usual first class at university, but then she started asking about the lesson she explicated earlier. A long muscular tanned hand rose while she asked her questions, I have to admit I was paying attention to what the teacher explained, just a little.

“You may answer Fahd” she said, pointing at him.

He stood up and answered confidently “bicarbonate HCO3”.

His voice was familiar, really familiar. Its like I talked to him before, It was this manly voice with a noisy tone, that waves of his voice goes up then turn down like a pump oxygenator. I couldn’t help not to ask who’s this familiar voice owner, so I tapped his shoulders slightly, not trying to get the teacher’s attention.

Stay tuned.
If it hits better make it worth the fall.
Akmil?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gowa :'] !
Nice Beginning.
ee kamlaayy ;p
Ill Be waitinG (:


-Banana;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thanks;*
Be patient ;)

Unknown said...

alaaaaaaahh wayed 7iluu! omg hatha ohwa ely dag 3alaiha 9a7?! way t'tha7ek maynona nawya tis2al! :p 7ada 3ajeeb i love i thank u!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

N,p I did 3shan mnoo ;) . Eh curious to know mnoo this guy.

Dazzlin said...

laish im not getting ur updates.. weird.. anyways loving this new one o cant wait 4 more to come.. in other words AKEED kamlii.. :P

identity said...

i LOVED the start! akeed kamlay!
yalla waiting for ur next post!
loved the post! next posy please!!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Dazzlin: walla madry, lots of you guys ma y79l my update :/

I will ;)

Identity: It loves you, too <3

Anonymous said...

hallow walla nice bedaya 7adha 3ajiiiiiiiiiiiba i really loved the story bs plz kamlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay am waiting 4 the next post ....

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Anonymous:

Thanks Babe;*

I'll post soon(:

Post a Comment