Thursday, September 10, 2009

Atypical June: part II

Dedicated to Alvaro;*

Another day, and another events happening. I woke up the next day at twelve pm, quickly pulled my stuffs in a bag and washed up. I was going to the chalet with my friends, you may call it a girls night out. We do this twice a month, and sometimes trice. Anyways, I got in my Juicy Couture Smocked Terry with silver gladiators. Wore my ray ban and headed out to be picked by Lulu.

I stepped in her fully tinted red x6, greeted her and my friends who were in the back. We were four; Lulu, Jana, Sara and I. We would meet up with Lulu’s cousins every time, they were luckily all boys. Not in a wrong way, I treat them as they were like my brothers I never had. I’ll name them all later..

We reached our Bnaider chalets by 3:50 pm after getting meals from McDonald’s. As soon as I drew my bag, a muscular hand extended and held it.

“3eeb 3eeb, shfaydatna hnee?” said a voice behind me, then entered my chalet. Well for Sara and Lulu their staying in Sara’s, and Jana and I are staying at mine to kill the loneliness much?

I leaned in and whispered to Lulu, “who‘s this?”.

“madre, awal mara ashufa. I guess my cousins friend.” she responded, softly. Just as she moved away, he came in and asked me, “which room should I place the bag in?”.

Uf, he’s a gentleman, can 100% of this world be like him? Well, obviously no.

“Never mind, my hands will do their jobs” I smiled, raising my arms infront of him.

“3ala ra7tich, although I don’t see this right” he said.

“Thanks a lot, ….” I paused to get his name.

“Lets keep it a secret, can we?” he winked, as I was melting.

“Il Burk” someone screamed his name.

“Too late” I teased.

“See you around” he said confidently, and walked away with Nassir. Nassir is Lulu’s oldest brother, he’s such a sweet, offline guy; I’ll be more clear, fa9il 24/7.And not to mention, a knockout but I see him like a brother and a best friend.

I walked to our mini preparatory kitchen and pulled a red bull from the fridge, and as I closed the fridge door, he popped from no where. I pulled my Marlboro box and picked one cigarette.

“Mo zain ya mara”.Very protective? I hate this attitude, I need freedom. that’s why I’m escaping from my house and my problems there with Nora.

I ignored and lighted a cigarette, but this time it wasn't from a frustration. It was for fun, a lack of activities, I guess.

As I placed the cigarette on my under lips, he did the jerkiest thing ever.

Until next time…

11 comments:

Darliam said...

OMG! ur amazing!
i love your writings!
please continue!!


and btw "darliam@live.com" my email!

;**

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thanks 7beebty;*

I will ;p

Dazzlin said...

Loving this story <3 o akeed loving u ;P

Keep it up daahling o feed us more of ur writings..

Karma (Zarh) x said...

I will;*** len teshb3oon ;p

Thanks 7beebty! I love yu moreeee:***

Karma (Zarh) x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawan said...

great post oo waiting for the next...

identity said...

I LOVED IT !!! 3AJEEEEBA THE POST!!
NEXT POST PLEASE!!

Licious;*** said...

I loved it...keep going it's great ;**

waiting for the next post ;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thankyou all:***

Posting soon(:

Anonymous said...

Amazing (LL)!
Love it & Love yw ;*

-Banana<3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

It loves yu back:**
Intay il amazing kila :p

Post a Comment