Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Atypical June: part IX

“la2 5leena neshb3 minich, b3deen ya5thunich meni” he said, playing with my hair. Still in our hugging position.

“Msa3ad” I said, hit his arms lightly.

“I’m going to tell them, they’ll be so damn surprised” he placed me next to him, then walked to what seems like another living room.

Minutes later, I could hear screams and yelling in the room msa3ad entered earlier. “Lesh yabetha in the first place, 7ywan. Manaby meshakil m3a omick hathy. Msa3ad int 5bl tadree inaa .. Uhoo. Ana broo7 agoolha te6la3 bedalik”.

Msa3ad P.O.V:


I had this argue about June with Fawaz. I went out to the living room. Our argue was too loud, I hope she didn’t hear it. As I walked out of the room, I took a look at her place in the couch. It was empty, I looked around… nothing was there. I know she heard our talk, I have to explain. I ran to the front door, as I opened it. I found her sitting on a bench, sobbing.

“7beebty June, Fawaz has always been stubborn. He’ll change his mind, if he met you.” I said, trying to calm her down.

“I’m not acceptable, I don’t want to force your brothers to meet me.” she said, unclearly.

“O ana shlon bfham al7en? Translate please” I joked, seeing her warm smile.

“Yala 3ad, its day one still. I swear you’re gonna love Fawaz the most. You’ll ditch me, if you’ll get to know him”.

She laughed, yes she actually did and hiding it with her tiny hands. I reached for her hands and moved it away. Her smile, it was so..

June P.O.V:

“Ya rby, he’s so sweat. I couldn’t help but smile and hide it. Then I felt a cold hand moving it from hiding my lips” I thought deeply.

“Hey, ms3ad your hands their .. Cold” I said, sensing them.

“Find a way to warm them” he winked. Is he flirting?

“La shno flirting alla yhdach ya june shkobra hatha he flirts, back to earth…” I said to myself.I rubbed his hands with mine, I didn’t know how to warm them. “warmer?” I asked.

“Ha? La2, still” he said, confused.

“What are you thinking about, mister lel7en not warm?” I teased.

“Mako, bs I’ll introduce you b3d shway 3ala all of your brothers and my best friend” he said.

“Haw, you left you’re best friend alone with your brothers, wallah 5ayn goom ru7la” I yelled.

“La2 geltla, yala ta3alay” He extended his hands as I held onto it.

“hmmm” I said, confused. “I.. I mean.. can we do this later? I don’t see this important now” I finally said.

“no, it is. You’ll miss them all, cause in 4 weeks they’ll be back to US. You really don’t want to waste time” he smile and pulled me to the door. Yes we walked hand in hand.

I stepped in the same room msa3ad had the argue with Fawaz in. I’d like to call it a hotties room, their were seven boys, all tanned. Some bald and some had hats so, I couldn’t see their hair. It looks a bit long though.

“Ahh, mm.. hi?” I said, nervous.

“A5, ya galbi” said.....

Until next time...
I would appreciate it if you commented and shared my blog url :)

12 comments:

Licious;*** said...

firrrrssssssssssst!!
looooool it says u posted a minute ago :P hahahah still laughing.
going to read now ;*

Licious;*** said...

NO NO NO!!! PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!

IL7EEEEEN!!! MAY9EEER CHITHY!!!!!!

pleaaaaaaaaaaase (A)

shino u enjoy toturing ur readers?
i speak on behalf them all...NEXT NOW!!
i'm sorry but i can't wait!!!
waaay i want to walk into a room filled with hotties ;(

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Haha, Ma agdar :p!

You have to wait, O i'll teach you about it ;p.

Rawan said...

who said that i want to know so please post

Queen bee* said...

Beeyooond loved this post ... its Amazing

(idg 3alagteeena ... I really Cant wait 4 more

You Got Me Addicted Min Galb :**

identity said...

hahaha you POSTED!!;D and i LOVED it!!;p fawaz!!< i love!! next post please!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Rawan;* Hehe WAIT ;p

QueenBee*;* Hehe, dont get too much.

Identity;* I did :p. He loves you back :p.

Next post is on weekends(:

identity said...

i dont love him! i love 9ALI7!!:p
nesayt 3an 9ali7!! 7abiby i love him!!!:p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Hehe, He'll all yours :p! LOL 3ady u can love them both tara :p!

Anonymous said...

Aw Aw hotties room <33<33 !

Waiiting for the next post =p Bsr3a Please ;P !

-Banana;*

ffs said...

mas3ad i soooo sweet!!;*
next post plz;D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Banana: Yes yes Hotties room :p!
Posting soon;**

Ffs: 7ada ;p. Posting on this weekend(:

Post a Comment