Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Atypical June: part VII

“Yala ta3alay.” he said then hugged me placing me on the jet ski. We were silent the hole way back but then he said the weirdest thing ever about what happened earlier. Open mouthed shocked of him saying “ you‘re not a woman”.

“3shan my uuhhh?” I asked shockingly.

“Exactly, they say milk helps” he advised.

“ya kalb, change the subject.” I said, slightly punching his shoulders.

“I’m taking you to chalet my friend tonight, my friend bs e9erlich.”

“mno y6la3 hatha?” I asked, confused.

“you’ll know all about it later tonight”.

We reached by 6. Then 9ali7 excused to go change, so do I. And here I am standing infront of my bag, searching for the right dress, or outfit. I ended picking an XXL Edd hardy shirt, wore my brown converse and pulled my hair into a loose bun.

I went to the kitchen to grab a Dr. pepper, on my way downstairs my phone vibrated twice. I picked it up quickly, without watching the callers ID.

Me: Alo
Caller: Hala bil zain kila, how you doing?
Me: who’s this?
Caller: one sec. June come down stairs I’m in the kitchen with il 7mar.
Me: ha-ha, okay.

I hung up and went running down stairs. Nassir saw my smiley face and happiness that wont be ruined, typical me I always feel happy when Nassir and 9ali7’s together. They make such a great friends.

“Na9oooory” I screamed.

“My sexy mama” he teased.

“I‘m here” coughed 9ali7.

We went together to the chalet 9ali7 was telling me about earlier. He refused to tell me who’s this, I was excited yet nervous. Who could it be? I gave up on guessing and mouthing Beyonce’s disappear lyrics.

“Na9ir, a7bick”

Until next time...
Twitter?

10 comments:

Licious;*** said...

firrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssst ;D

gonna go read now:**

hehehe waayed mishta6a ;P

Licious;*** said...

ok i have a few questions ;s

1 when he said ur not a women he was referring to her boobs? ya3nii they were small?

2 when she was saying beyonce's lyrics was she the one who said "na9ir, a7ibk?"

maybe it's because i'm hungry mur'6ya astaw3b ;P

waiting for more ;** (hopefully a loong one :P ;***)

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Yes ur first.

1: Yup yup

2: Yup yup :p

Inshallah<3
Bs Im losing inspiration in continuing :( a7s its a job, im not doing it for fun now.

Licious;*** said...

weeeeeeee!!
I HATE THAT FEELING!!

i say take a few days off for it to come back to you...
i did it and it works (hopefully :/)

what inspires u? try remembering what it felt like writing ur story ;S....it might help ;**

love u ;*** and don't think too much into it try relaxing and letting it flow:P

Queen bee* said...

Loved every bit of it

hehe Cant wait 4 more :* <3

Dont stop writing 3gob ma i got ADDICTED :p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

licious;* I'll try thanks:**

Queen bee* hehe i wont;**
It loves yw back :p

identity said...

LOVED it oo LOVING the story hun take all the time that u need!9ali7<3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

It loves u back:*
O I do b3d :$

I'll take my time xD
9aloo7ich* :p

Anonymous said...

Zarh a7bch :p !
Waiting For the next post :p !

-Banana;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

I love you more:**

posting soon ;p

Post a Comment