Monday, September 7, 2009

Wrote this love letter...(2)

Darliam ;*I need your email please,I cant comment on your posts madre lesh, ma y6l3.

I couldn’t help not to ask who’s this familiar voice owner, so I tapped his shoulders slightly, not trying to get the teacher’s attention.

hala?” he said, moving his head back.

“mm, can I barrow a pencil” I asked, hopping not to be caught.

He went silent first but then, “o il 8alam hatha shye6la3” he said, pointing at the pencil.

I quickly took the pen and threw it on the floor, and slightly step on it. “bad quality” I smirked , as I extended my hand and reached for the pencil.

He looked at me, shockingly, raised an eyebrow and place his hand on mine, “Are you allowing yourself to get someone‘s pencil without his permission?”.

I held the pencil, and threw it on him, impolitely and hard. “I’m not drooling over your pencil” I teased. “I asked, but you didn’t answer, so I took that as a yes.” I simply added and gestured to turn his head around.

The class went on and on, for what seems like hours. The Dr was doing what she was supposed to, with no effort repeating to the students who asked for repetition. Every once in a while, Fahd looks back, then look away; when my eyes catch his sight. He’s a weird guy, indeed.

For a second, I thought about how Fahd looked, he was this tall naturally tanned guy. Caesar Brown naturally straight hair. Thick nose, dark brown eyes, dark thin lips, probably from smoking.And was wearing dark and light blue Ralph Lauren paired with ecru baggie shorts.well for the shoes, my sight couldn't reach his legs.

After long thoughts of my daily to-do things and how a messiness I looked and comparing my self to Fahd I turn out to be the boy, well,I never cared how my outer looked but I'm poking people eyes with knitting needles to stop staring and 7ash -which is basically Kuwait favourite hobby to practice and that goes to the girls specially and mostly-. The class finally ended, after the longest hours I spent at a class.

I was the last student to exit the class, I thought of being handy for a second and offer Dr. N’aema help, but she refused so I went out hopping not to get embarrassed again by Mr. Dag 3lay il 9b7. As if I didn’t pass through embarrassment already.

I was ecstatic, a huge grin was perfectly drawn on my face when I saw an old time friend Amthal. I took a long glare at her to recognize her. After knowing its her I quickly ran toward her to hug her an eternal tight big hug . But then this familiar face interrupted my running by stepping infront of me, saying “Agool Bdair”.

Stay tuned.
Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omgg Omgg ! o.o
Ana mt7amsa now :| !!
i wanna knw who's that familiar face that stepped infront of her :O !

-Banana;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe ;p hold on to your bra :p

Qtr Luv said...

heeey
shloon i tell u my story ??
omg next post pweeez

Karma (Zarh) x said...

add me, srhrofl@live.com ... Posting soon ;)

Post a Comment