Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wrote this love letter...(finale)

BBOOOOOMMMBB!

oh shit!
I got bumped by a white Bentley, I came outta of the car to check on the guy. Not again! Could this guy disappear and never appear again?

“ahlan wshlan” he winked. “we’ll call them now”.

I huffed then dialled the emergency number, after 5 minutes they shockingly came. I know it was on purpose and I know he was chasing me all the way from the university.

“Ha, Shlsalfa” asked the police guy.

“Il a5-” and as I started to explain, he inturpted and said “kint blef, wila ad3mha bil ‘3la6, 7a8ich 3lay e5ty ana bdf3 il ta9alee7 o kil shy” he grinned behind the police.

“mm, its okay I can pay for it” I smiled, innocently.

“la2 e5ty, ohwa il ‘3l6an o lazm ydfa3. Hach ektbay esmich hnee” he pointed at the paper.

I started writing, knowing that Fahd’s looking at the paper, why am I first? I wrote down my name, Dema Al-Flani. They suddenly he said, smiling “3ashat il asamy”.

I quickly got in my car and drove off home, I was excausted yet, sleepy. While parking my car, I received a new message.

Unknown.9ef6ay mithl il nas ;)

I ignored the message and didn’t reply, but is he watching me now? Or tashyeer?

As soon as I opened the door, I felt a hand touching me, softly. “n3m?” I said.

“bs bs2lich so2al a5er, maby shy minich ila this answer” he asked politely. Seriously, kan shakla 7ad oma cute and a true meaning of hotness.

“tef’6al”.

“Dam f’6lich, 7beebty Dema, b56ibich min ahalich, please don’t say no. wallah abech min awal ma shiftich, m3ana its only a day. But wallah you’ll never believe me when I say, shsweetay ib 8albi, you almost get me in a heart attack, Dema ana a7bich o abech, o maby al3ab 3leech like other guys” he let out all of his feelings.

I was shocked, open-mouthed, popped-eyes litterally getting a coma. “bs Fhad-” I paused.

“bs shno?” he asked, worried.

“Im .. Uh already” I stopped again, then finally finished the sentence with “engaged to my cousin”.



I watched him leaving, I didn't want to hurt him but I couldn't lie. his words were so true, but he's late.



Woke up the next day at 8 am,A little bit earlier than usual. took a warm shower, then brushed my teeth and got in my white tank top and a black cardigan over it, a jeans and ended with black flip flops. Simple much?

I got in my class, then sat on the same seat. while putting my bag on the floor, I found a letter on the floor exactly under my seat, I placed it on the desk then read whats written on the cover.

To Dema;*

so I guessed it was mine, I openned it and here's the shocking word that I couldn't manage to stop sobbing after reading it.



"7bebty Dema, I loved you but I couldn't handle watching you everyday, while you're not mine.I transfered my papers to another university, far away than this one. really far!

I just wanted to tell you, good luck with your studies and alla yhnech with your future husband :)


I wrote this letter right before my classes.
F+D=x3forever.*its curved on my desk e7im e7im.

The End.

13 comments:

Dazzlin said...

7araaaaaaaam... *sobs*

I absolutely adore these stories bas can u do me a favour plz?

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thankyou
Akeed if I can, shno ohwa?

identity said...

7aram kesar 5a6ry!(a)
i gave u my reaction already!!!(6)
i LOVED the story!
i love all ur STORIES!!!;p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thanks;***
xD they love you back!

Dazzlin said...

3adi itsaween one story y3ni ONLY ONE im not asking 4 more.. which kinda has a happy ending :D pretty please!!

Although this one was a bit sorta happier u could say than the others.. i know u said ina u wana keep it real o chee bas isnt there any happy endings.. Dont get me wrong i A D O R E your stories o they r different bas only oNCE!!!

If u cant 3aaadi 3ndi i was just wondering..

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Identity said the same thing,

Bs sorry, I think Im stopping for a while, and be a reader(:

sorry;*

Thanks<333

Anonymous said...

Omg :'( ! 7aram wallah (U)
yksr el5a6r !!
I Loved the ending ;)
Shai new story :p ! Love Yw ;*
-Banana<3

Dazzlin said...

LAAA DNT STOP U CANT UR STORIES R AMAZING!!!!!

Be a reader as well as a writer seriously.. ok im not one to talk since i havent written in a while bas still u shouldnt stop.. Keep on writing..

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Banana;* Thanksss<3

Dazzlin: Gave it a thought ;) thanks

identity said...

zarh e9ar i went to take a shower oo i came back oo i didnt find u so ishloon ily bainy banich?!;p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

DONE ;p!

Alvaro said...

WOW!!!!!!! I loved the story because of the twist;)! Keep going girl;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Thanks;***

It loves you back<3333

Post a Comment