Saturday, September 12, 2009

Atypical June: part IV

Dedicated to licious;***

I excused to keep myself away from blushing more but unfortunately mbarak followed me. I hid behind the living room door pulling him aside, whispering “looking for me?”.

“la2, mn gal” he said, while slightly rubbing his forehead.

Inzain” I said, moving back.

“What if I was?” he asked while, putting me against the wall. Exactly the opposite.

“I’ll kill you, stop staring 7aram 3lek I almost die there”.

Smella 3leech, Inshallah ana gablich” he slightly smiled.

Inshallah” I stuck my tongue out.

Galby may6aw3ni aswe fech shy, ahh”.

yala wa5r, I’ll go first b3deen you come after me in 2/3 minutes. Okay?” I planned.

haha, mno gal I’ll move a9lan” he placed his chest on mine, making me helpless; I couldn’t move away.

“7beeby” I blushed. “Can you let me go” I asked, softly.

“Le3bay ‘3erha ya mama” he whispered near my neck.

Suddenly a guy came in, It must be 9ali7 Lulu’s cousin. “e7im, Junooh mo gaylich ana a6wal. hehe” he said, looking at me.

As I saw 9ali7, I ran to him and ended this running with a big hug. “I missed you, October” It was his nickname and month. “Ana akthar ya 7ywana, ma tdgen wla shy bs min month le month, and if I’m that lucky I get to see you twice a month” he said while slightly slapping my shoulder.

shswe, I changed my BB o ma lget your name ib my contact list” Okay I lied, bs shsawy Lulu is madly in love with him, and I don’t want to show her that I’m that close to him. then she might think I’m in a relationship with him.

Mmm, sorry. 9aloo7ka, this is Mbarak” I introduce. “Haha, et3lmeny feh? My soul mate” he said. Your soul mate ? I was shocked, ana sha6la3 y3ni? maybe a female version of his soul mate. Ilmohim 6af.

“Oh, 3baly ma kintaw t3rfon b3’6” I smiled, “Yalla, McDonald's waiting. O walla ya Mbarak in 5let il burger still wrapped and stared at me. Ma aklmick kilish o 9aloo7 shahid” I menaced.

Wleeh, Min awalha chethy” he complained. “Haha, Ashwa ina I see her once a month” 9ali7 said.

“ I hate you, wal_” .

“a7biich, 3shan chethy at’3ashmar, ta3alay ta3alay” he interrupted and motioned for me to hug him. “Woi, ya 7lwich wallah” he muttered under his breath.

I looked up at Mbarak, who was Damn dead red. Shakla kan weda y68 a7ad. Seriously, he looks like he’s about to murder 9ali7. I didn’t care much and walked back to the kitchen while still wrapped by 9alo7s arms.

9ala7 was tall, sun kissed. Golden brown hair, hot freckles and his 6 packs when he’s around the pool top less makes a girl goes crazy. Ay crazy, e9eron gaga o senile.

He was wearing A&F brown stripped polo shirt with a Cambridge blue slangy shorts. An Ralph Lauren cap wore backwards, over his combed back jelled hair. over all he looked damn fine. But still a best friend , soul mate and an unborn twin brother nothing more.

When I went over to the table, a hand pulled me away from it and got me in the living room again.

“Jojo” said Mbarak.

shfek?” I asked worried.

“…..”
Until next time…

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

No no no ! This post is really SEXAAAAAAAAAAAY O.O
Poor Mbarak!

-Banana;*

Anonymous said...

No no no ! This post is really SEXAAAAAAAAAAAY O.O
Poor Mbarak!

-Banana;*

Anonymous said...

No no no ! This post is really SEXAAAAAAAAAAAY O.O
Poor Mbarak!

-Banana;*

Anonymous said...

HUUH O.O ! laish hal kthr :S ?

Karma (Zarh) x said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I dont know! how many clicks? :P

Anonymous said...

1 :p ! then 2 by mistake ;$
Ana ma sawait shai (AA)!

& As i said Laugh more i wont Comment :p ! deal ? :p

-BANANA:P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

5la9 I wont laugh :P

Queen bee* said...

YaY u posted =)

Aaaaaw w3layaaa mbarak maskeen .. i loved it cant wait 4 more luv :*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

eh masken ;p!
Bs yu'll see more of jealousy!

Licious;*** said...

Waiting for the next juicy one!! ;P

LOVED IT AND LOVE U ;***

seriously i loved the story bas if mbarak is short than i hate him and i like 9ali7 for his height...

what? i like tall men nothing wrong with that...:P

next post pleaase (A)

Karma (Zarh) x said...

lool la2 kilhom tall ;p!

Be patient ;p!
I love yu more:**

Rawan said...

waiting for the next post.....

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Be patient:**

Gossip Girl said...

I've been looking for you since you changed your blog to private. Loved this post! Waiting for your next!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

thanks:**
and La2 i deleted it ;p

Post a Comment