Friday, September 4, 2009

Outspokenly(adv) o̵ut′spō′kən

Welcome to my blog,

I go by the name of S but also known as Zarh. Nothing gorgeous nothing special.

Quotes I live on:
"If it hits better make it worth the fall" Keri Hilson.
"You suck di**s, I succeed" Lil Wayne.
"If its good, it got to last" Beyonce.

Some people ask me why do I write stories with sad endings. See, to be pacific, I never believed in happy endings, I never lived them.But mostly 90% relationships ends sadly and the people in the 10% are lucky, and their meant to be together.
So particularly reading these stories, gives you alot of hope but back then if you get your heart broken, you'll lose it all. Our stories aren't all ending happily, so I'm writing bad ending, to keep it realistic.


Please support by following and commenting, If you have a story and want me to read it. I'll be reading every blog of yours, thanks.

I'm always and forever outspoken.
If you have a story, please enter the URL below to check it ;).

7 comments:

Qtr Luv said...

heeeey
i really like ur stories and i agree with u not everytime there is a happy ending
can u writte mt story cause i dont think i am gd in writting =)
and srry that i didnt comment on ur story

Qtr Luv said...

** my

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Loving ur story ;)
Uv written the link without .blogspot.com
www.QuietOutspoken.com
Just wanted to notify u incase ur followers can't find u
:)


K!

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Mawazy: Yah sure;* My pleasure.

K: Thanks Hunny<3

Dazzlin said...

MBROOOOK 3AL NEW BLOG!! Loving the new style o change.. I enjoy ur style of writing o the fact that the endings rnt ALL happy (hint hint balance the happiness :P jk)..

Love ya daahling o cant wait for more of this story..

Karma (Zarh) x said...

thanks Dazzlin ;p

eh u got a hint =p!

Glowing Aura said...

gotcha! finally ! 6a7 rase w2ana adawerch zaroo..the link leadin to your blog that you left on your previous blog was broken! bas anyways i got the hold of your blog now! missed you ! and i have lots to catch up on too "yaaay" ..

You know they said that to me too, way do i restrict myself to such endings...well because tragic ending are more realistic, let me remind you, " happy ending" are in disney fairytales..
Not the real life doesnt have nice endings buts thats a miracle and miracles arent every1's luck

Post a Comment