Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Atypical June: part VIII

“Na9ir, a7bick” I said. I don’t mean it, I just keep on saying it so 9ali7 would be irritated. He said I shouldn’t say I love you to anyone but him. But I said it like, wait let me count. Million times? Until now.

“Ana amoot fech” he turned around and faced me.

I started blushing into the red that showed in the dark. “a77” Na9ir reacted from 9ali7’s slap.

“7aram 3leek” I said, slightly rubbing na9ir cheek.

“Walla you’re the only one who cares” he said kissing my hands.

Inzain June moved your hands or I‘m slapping another person today, you guys are shameless flirting infront of me” he yelled, angrily.

ehoon 3leek” I said in a girly voice, the one the guys prefer.

“I‘ll kill my self, itha madet edy 3lech” said 9ali7.

Yala ka we9alna” said na9ir pointing at the chalet.

Wow, it was modern and a master piece. Na9ir opened the door for me, as I thanked him. We entered the chalet exactly after each other. 9ali7 who guided, na9ir was behind him and I, on the other hand was the last one.

The living room was so classy, filled with paintings everywhere. and By the kitchen was a huge window showing the huge outer pool. The view was something to die for so was the beach house.

“Juno” screamed a guy just came from a room. “your not gonna hug me?” he asked.

A hazel eyed guy, long, board shoulders, natural tanned skin matched his brownish hair. He was in a Ralph Lauren track suits and shirtless. His abs and 6 packs were something to suicide much? for. But his features never matters, I wanted to know who’s this.

“M.. mno hatha” I whispered to na9ir.

“Your step brother” he whispered back.

I quickly turned around and aimed for the door. I didn’t ask to meet Nora sons, I hate her, so I hate them too. Why do they want to step in my life now? I don’t want them in it, Nora is enough. I smell revenge here.

As I held the lock-set some on carried me from my waist. I looked deep at his hazel eyes, knowing what he’s after for. I screamed but he didn’t let go of me. I bet my underwear is showing, how embarrassing.

“June, please sem3ay ana Mesa3ad and I know you don’t want to talk to me cause I’m your step brother, bs please 5leeny ashra7lich ay shy” he begged still carrying me.“yala eshr7” I said.

“first, etshaw8en. Second, I know you think I’m going to harm you aw shy.. Bs walla I’m not, I never met you. But I’m interested in having you as a sis” he said, slightly smiling.

“okay first, you’re hot and second put me down” I said.

His words seem to be so true, why would he hurt me?

9ali7 and Na9ir excused, “we‘re gonna give you some time alone, call us when you finish”.

“La2, I‘m taking her back” he said, looking at me smiling.

I was speechless, I was about to say no, but they exited so fast. He interrupted my thoughts by saying “yo3ana? 3a6shana? Bored? ps3? Xbox? Need any thing?” as he leg placed me on the couch.

“Chill mes3ad, I’ll tell you when I need anything” I said slightly hitting his back.

Inzain, you’re not planning on hugging me?” he asked, arms stretched.

“hem, I am” I said, slightly sitting on his lap and hugging him tightly. “finally a brother” I muttered under my breath.

yala show me my brothers” I said, excited.

“la2 5leena neshb3 minich, b3deen ya5thunich meny” he said, playing with my hair. Still in our hugging position.

Until next time...
Feedback please!
&3eedkom embarak:*

8 comments:

identity said...

msa3ad mally oo bess mally!!;D
i LOVE him! cant a women have 10 men! cause ana i have a list!
1.yousef!< LI!!;p
2.msa3ad!
3.9ali7
4.5alid
5.bander
6.bader
and the list goes on and on!!:p
loved the post next post please!!:*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Haha, imballah ;p ma feh limits a9lan.

Posting soon:**

Licious;*** said...

3idkom imbarak;***

LOVED IT AND I AM IN LOVE WITH
MSA3AD!!!!

IN LOVE!!!

waiting for the next ;***

Karma (Zarh) x said...

HAHA I'll make you love million boys ib hal story:**

It loves you back<3

Anonymous said...

3eedch mbarak ;*

AAAA ! Wallah Cute Post T.T <3
I Love HUGS<3<3!

-Banana;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Haha, eh ana ekteshaft ina Il hugs al3an min il kisses :p.

xD glad u liked it<3

Queen bee* said...

Im enjoying the fact that 9ali7 gets jealous 7adda a gentleman i must say i was wrong in the beginning "never judge a book by its cover" Im Loving 9ali7

However Im Loving Mesa3ed More such a Hottie Mc Hottie .. Defiantly To die for Awww Cant wait 4 more

3eedich Mbarak luv
Luv u :* <3

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Haha gelnalich ;p!

ayamich s3eeeda;**
I LOVE YUW TOO<3

Post a Comment