Sunday, September 13, 2009

Atypical June: part V

“Jojo” said Mbarak.

“shfek?” I asked worried.

“mm, 9ali7 likes you?” he asked, confused.

“I don’t know walla, but Im sensing change in our relationships. More hugs more kisses o chethy” I explained.

“shofay, he’s single and I don’t want you near him” he requested, as in my brother aw mno?

“Look, I’m not following your silly commands. I’m his friend for like 4 straight years, and you come in and try to … forget it” I complained.

“June,” he called.

“Stop mbarak, Im not doing what you just said, and why the hell you’re bothering me. Fuck off” I said, angrily. Then walked to the kitchen again. 6ab3an 9ali7 pulled Nassir from his chair, and placed me in it. Mo cute?

“yala eat a5er piece please” he said, while feeding me almost the pack of a large French fries.

“9ali7 sheba3t walah, shoof ba6ny its going to explode” I said pointing at my stomach.

He slightly rubbed my stomach and said “Ay matroos, fa’6y golay HUM mc chicken mc chicken”.

“Maby,” I said then closed my mouth hard; so he wont force me. Well its not the first time kil mara he does this to me. I like it sometimes but when this goes far I really hate it.

Then as always, he start tickling me and saying “Ana ily, 5ala9 5ala9 z3lt” with his poppy eyes. “AHHH, 36ny” I huffed.

Then he feed me again, non stop until he gets bored and sees my stomach damn full. I was laughing and Kak-ing all lunch time, while Lulu staring at us irritatedly and Mubarak’s chair empty.

I felt guilty about what I said, I thought I hurt him but when I went out with 9ali7. I heard him saying “hala 7beebty, meshta8lich walla. Ana amoot feech.. Aaa.. Fara7 aklmich b3deen”.

“il 9a7ba” 9ali7 winked. “Wint shako” He said as he pushed his chair back and went toward his chalet. Why is he acting this weird lately, I mean he should act nice since we just met. But he acts like I just stole 7alal Oma.“Agool jnoya” he said, as he played with my hair.

“Hala” I said while moving his hands. “hed sh3re e9er oily b3den” I complained.

“Wleen, al7en e9er oily ha. Ilmohim taben terkben jet ski together?” he asked.

“la2 ba6ny e3wrny”.

“Ha shgeltay 3eday again?”. “tabeen box 3ala ba6niich 3shan yt3adal?” he teased.

“NOO, 9ar zeen now” I said running to my room.

I got in my sleave less yellow shirt with a cow skin printed mini shorts, wore my black flip flops and of to the beach. I saw 9ali7 weaving at me, motioning me to come in but I refused cause he was too far and I’m not in the mood or physically able to swim.

He swam really fast toward me, carried me, then pushed me to the jet ski. Ahh stubborn and wont give up his habit and never will. I sat behind him on the jet sky. I couldn’t see where he was going, the water was splashing everywhere, he couldn’t hear me too. He was driving his jet sky so unbelievably fast, I was hugging him tighter than ever, I couldn’t let go of him; I want to live tawny young.



SPLAAASH!!




Until next time...
feedback please;*

9 comments:

Queen bee* said...

Im literally hating this 9ali777 guy .. A55 back of shwyaaa .. we wont some action hehe :p

loved it cant wait 4 more luv :*<3

Queen bee* said...

YaaaaY ana Fiirrrssttt =D

Karma (Zarh) x said...

LAA2 :(!
I love him 7aram 3leech! he's cute:***

O Yes u are =p

Licious;*** said...

no no no too short i want more ;(

anyway i loved it bas I don't know what i'm feeling ya3nii i'm loving 9ali7 bas her bestfriend is in-love with him and imbarak who are you kidding? he just wants to make june jelous ;P 9idnak!! don't deny it;P

ZΛRH:* love you bas i want more ;(
serioulsy i'm starting to get addicted ;P

Karma (Zarh) x said...

You'll see their intentions m3a il ayam.
looool! hold your self!
g3da aktb ily a8dar 3leeh ;p

And dont get addicted il medaris yaya :p

I love you More:**

identity said...

9ali7 7abita! he is so weird bess
7abita! loved the post next post please!!;p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

Inshallah:**

Anonymous said...

Should i comment :p ?
Cuute 9ali7 :p !!
Next post please :P !

-Banana;*

Karma (Zarh) x said...

yu should ;p

EH OM IL CUTE!
All ready ;p

Post a Comment