Monday, September 7, 2009

Wrote this love letter...(3)

I was ecstatic, a huge grin was perfectly drawn on my face when I saw an old time friend Amthal. I took a long glare at her to recognize her. After knowing its her I quickly ran toward her to hug her an eternal tight big hug . But then this familiar face interrupted my running by stepping infront of me, saying “Agool Bdair”.

“Huh” I said, drawn in thoughts about the caller called earlier, it must be him. He called me Bdair at first so yes he’s the caller, what a coincidence.

“You’re voice now, way better than on the phone“ he winked. So can I call this flirting, or it’s a complement? I never been in those stuff before and to be specific, I never been in a relationship before.

“thank you?”. I quickly moved to stop whats going to happen next, I headed toward Amthal then hugged her a big one.

“he’s checking you out, ya 7mara et’9b6en o ma t8olen” she said, looking at him while still hugging me.

“I’ll tell you later all about it, yala I gotta go. Later”. We said our goodbyes then each of us went the opposite way.

I walked to the parking, when he touched my shoulders. “Lesh t78ren?” he asked, smiling.

“non of your business” I faked a smile, then entered my car. I looked at the side mirror, but he disappeared, then suddenly a white Bentley popped behind my car. I kept sending horns for him to move, but he couldn’t hear or maybe ignoring?

My facial expression showed how angry I was, horns didn’t work for him so I stepped out of my car and knocked on his window. He rolled his window, and yes it was Fahd. Could this get more annoying?

“Can you move, please?” I asked, politely.

“Without anything? You wish” he smiled wickedly. He’s not thinking of getting my number or any information about me, because him not giving him any of these.

“Shtaby 5ale9na?” I asked, placing my hands on my waist.

“You say your name, and I'll save your number with it” he said. smart hot guy ain’t he?

“Malik shi'3l, now move wila 9ij bdg 3ala il shir6a” I said, irritatedly.

“yah, we'll be calling them later.” he grinned then moved his car. What in the hell, he meant? We will be calling them later?



I started my engine, then drove to my house direction. but this sentence kept repeating in my mind "yeah, we'll be calling him later". I was wondering what he meant, he's no doubt complicated. Really complicated. "lesh ma s2lta b3d gabl la yru7, 9ij '3bya" I thought to myself.







BBOOOOOMMMBB!


oh shit!





Stay tuned.


feedback please:*

4 comments:

Dazzlin said...

O M G akeed he crashed into her!!!

ABSOLUTELY loving it.. More More More please pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?! :p

Karma (Zarh) x said...

lol last post is all ready..
a lil of feedback! then i'll post

O min 3yuuny<33

QueenOfMyHood said...

I couldn't comment or do anything min my phone, bes wallah, ana bamout if you don't post another post!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! <3
a7ibich, &I miss you SO MUCH!!! :*
Inshallah I'll talk to you soon:*

-Q

Karma (Zarh) x said...

hehe;*

Thanks 7beebty<333

I will ;p!

Post a Comment